Looking for Nike Fuel Band Friends

Options
MikeInAZ
MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
If you are a Nike Fuel Band user, please send me a friend request. I'm looking for others to compete against!! Just got it and so far it's really cool.

And for all the haters out there. I'm not expecting it to be accurate for calorie burns. I use a HRM for that. It's just a way to keep me in check during the day to make sure I get enough activity!

- Mike

Replies

• bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I just added you..and yes, it's not a HRM as you say, but great motivator that will help you to be more active from one day to the next no matter what activity you do. effort and hard work yield the rewards!
  • shmoopsee
    shmoopsee Posts: 7
    Options
    What's your screen name on Nike+?
  • serialmahogany
    serialmahogany Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to help me stay motivated as well. Just started wearing my band tonight.

S/N Serialmahogany
  • WillieEverlearn
    WillieEverlearn Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Just got my Fuel Band in the mail last night. Excited to start using it.

So I'll be trying to add you fine folks...as soon as I get a technical glitch with my sign-in/screen name resolved on the Nike+ site. In the meantime, if anyone wants to add me, my username on Nike+ (and here, for that matter) is "WillieEverlearn." I hope I'm showing up on Nike+ searches.

Happy Fuel Banding.
  • WillieEverlearn
    WillieEverlearn Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    So following technical issues which Nike was eminently unhelpful with, I just started over from ground zero with a new account. My username on Nike+ is now: Everlearn.
  • m3monkey
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    Just got my fuelband yesterday and loving it. Im also looking for people to compete againts, so please add me at nike+.
    my name is Dino Camba. search and add. thanks!
  • fishyfoo77
    Options
    Love my Nike Fuel band! its a great motivator!!!
  • m3monkey
    Options
    I agree! I might have to bump my goal up though since I started TapOut XT 4 days ago.
  • Observer74
    Options
    Received my fuelband yesterday, anyone wanna be my nike+ friend?
  • loretta5ue
    loretta5ue Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Got mine today. I also have the watch for running.
  • Br00zR
    Br00zR Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me: Br00zR
  • datcutenurse
    datcutenurse Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How do you add ppl. I just received mine last week and I'm looking to add people. Can anyone tell me how?
  • datcutenurse
    datcutenurse Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Can you add from app on phone or does it have to be from computer?
  • sdpinoy115
    Options
    Add me up. I've had my fuelband for several months now. my sn is robot.alfie
  • monikaw
    monikaw Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Pls. Everyone add me. MonikaW1983
  • victorduwon
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. My screenname is Victorduwon
  • I just got a Fuel Band for Christmas and I am excited to start having fun with it. I am looking for friends to compete with. My Nike user name is Makingtimeforfun76. I have about 30 lbs to lose and I am a pretty active person.
  • jinkhet
    jinkhet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for Nike+ fuel band friends here on myfitnesspal. My user name is jinkhet .- please feel free to add me as well :)
  • gian_amato
    Options
    Purchased the Nike fuel band about 2 weeks ago it really motivates you to get up & moving! I used to own a jawbone up band, it doesn't work the same way, it's way more annoying. I recommend the nike fuel band for everyone who loves sports, loves walking or running. I would like to add some friends on my nike fuel band, here is my I.D gian_amato, feel free to add me! Thank you very much.
  • gian_amato
    Options
    gian_amato feel free to add me ! Happy holidays