• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I had a pack of milk duds.
    A Jolly Rancher sucker.
  • want2belean
    want2belean Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    not me, did not even have a craving. My boss handed me 2 pieces of candy, I brought it home for my son or husband to eat....
  • wick09
    wick09 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I didn't since it was late, but he did give me the 2 fun sized peanut m&ms he got. He doesn't like peanut m&ms and I don't know why.....maybe cause I ate a king size bag everyday when I was pregnant :)
  • melanie8289
    melanie8289 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Not touched any of it. And that includes the stuff we have leftover which is now sitting on the dining table! Ok so I'm allergic to chocolate so I can't eat that anyway but the other sweets are tempting but I'm resisting :)
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I failed ....
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    2 hersheys cookies n cream
    1 almond joy:drinker:
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Please tell me I'm not the ONLY one who massively lost count........:mad: :sad: :blushing:
  • buckmeatball
    buckmeatball Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Nope, I had at least 25 different pieces. Snickers, kit kat, Milky Way, 3 musketeers.............you get the idea. I hope my kids didn't take inventory before bed.
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    2 Fun Size Pay Days. 1 Mini M&Ms. :embarassed:
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I had one fun sized Butterfinger and a Tootsie Roll!!
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    I was really hoping to try the caramel apple milky ways but I didn't
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    ONE mini butter finger. But the 1/2 caramel roll from my favorite deli did me in for the day. :wink:
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I didn't since it was late, but he did give me the 2 fun sized peanut m&ms he got. He doesn't like peanut m&ms and I don't know why.....maybe cause I ate a king size bag everyday when I was pregnant :)

Nope! I lived on Taco Bell when pregnant with my first and she loves it, and lived on watermelon with my second and she loves watermelon!!
  • steffo365
    steffo365 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Haha!

Well, seeing as me and chocolate have such a love/obsessive relationship (LOL).. I am proud of myself for only having two pieces of chocolate:

1 mini Snicker's bar
    1 Reese's Peanut butter cup

:]
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I indulged in Halloween candy! I went over for the day and I am happy...candy is not the enemy...how we handle it is the enemy!
  • cbrrabbit25
    cbrrabbit25 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    our halloween was changed to saturday because of the storm, so havent had trick or treating yet, but i got pretzels to hand out so i didnt eat any candy :-) just had a fit and active ice cream sandwich last night :-)
  • polishmehappy
    polishmehappy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I had a ****load of candy and junk food!! NO regrets haha! I also danced a lot :) I seriously doubt that one day of eating Halloween junk food is going to add weight to my waist :) We'll see on weigh in day!
  • Logan819
    Options
    I had 3 peanut chews that were 45 calories each. Yum!
  • ReNewYou
    Options
    I had 2 smaller the fun size Kit Kat's 1 fun size twix. I am really proud of myself there.
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I must of had about 15-20. I binged like crazy. I feel a bit bad today but, Its a new day I'm not worried about yesterday.