Officially out of the 300's

Options

Replies

• Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    That is very impressive! Definitely time to be proud of yourself and all that you have accomplished! Keep up the great work!
  • dawndw
    dawndw Posts: 203
    Options
    Great inspirational read to wake up to and enjoy with my cup of java :smile:
  • ktaqt3399
    ktaqt3399 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You guys are all so kind thank you for your support
  • Trudyr777
    Trudyr777 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    How awesome for you!! Keep up the FANTASTIC work!!
  • dutchviking
    Options
    Wonderful post. Thanks so much for this, a great way to start the day. You have it in perspective; I will do well to keep what you've said in mind. Hit small goals on the way to a greater good. It can be tempting to despair when the end goal seems a little too far off.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • ktaqt3399
    Options
    Wonderful post. Thanks so much for this, a great way to start the day. You have it in perspective; I will do well to keep what you've said in mind. Hit small goals on the way to a greater good. It can be tempting to despair when the end goal seems a little too far off.

I have definatly learned small goals is key
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great start you have there! Keep up the good work and you'll get there!
  • ktaqt3399
    Options
    thank you so much
  • sambo_1959
    Options
    congrats...know it feels good ...keep up the good work!!!
  • ElizabethAnnSz
    ElizabethAnnSz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Great job on your loss. I love setting small goals and surpassing them, it helps me keep going. I have had very similar feelings and started my journey, mortified, at 304.2. I am officially down 46lb and feel on top of the world accomplishing something I haven't seen since I was in my freshman year of college (almost 6 years ago). Keep it up!
  • LisaLouisiana
    LisaLouisiana Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    First of all, congratulations. It's a wonderful feeling. I remember it well.

I've been on this journey a bit longer than you and I've had the pleasure of hitting "onederland", too....proof that it can be done. My top weight was 330. That's mighty close to yours!

Buy a cheap set of resistance bands and when you can't get to the gym, use them in your own home. (http://tinyurl.com/af9roj5)

Keep it up, lady. You can do it!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Wooot!@ Great job girl!
  • HausOfTina
    Options
    what a great story! Thank you for sharing <3
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Well done, may your small goals lead you to the ONEderland!
  • Jeep429
    Jeep429 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • sandyjeffery
    Options
    Congratulations. I am so happy for you meeting your first goal. Thank you for sharing your story with us. You are truly an inspiration for the rest of us. Keep up the great work.
  • ruperthumphrey
    ruperthumphrey Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    what a wonderful triumph for you! good luck on your journey!
  • Sorova
    Sorova Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Something about your post really spoke to me. Many of the feelings and thoughts you describe are very familiar to me. And of course, congratulations! You have worked hard, you have found what works for you, and you have started to make the right choices for your health and your happiness for many years to come.

This method does work, so keep going! Don't be afraid to experiment with new activities or try new foods. Eat real unprocessed food as much as you can. Expect that there will be setbacks, demoralizing weeks, and days when you feel like you've lost your motivation and you just want to quit. Have a plan to deal with those challenges before they happen and have a strategy to keep you pushing through!

Once upon a time, I never thought I would be able to really lose weight, but it's possible for anyone who's ready to commit to success. I started on MFP 11 months ago and gradually made changes. I added more activity, slowly removed the processed junk from my menus, and learned how to cook veggies and fish and legumes in delicious and healthy ways. I didn't spend any money for plans or supplements, and I didn't do anything drastic or insane. Slowly but surely, it worked, and I was amazed! Now I find myself more than 80 pounds down with the final goal in sight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!