Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

10 lbs by Christmas who's with me

Replies

• leanveins
    leanveins Posts: 53 Member
    I would like to join what do I need to do, well, besides lose the 10 pounds.
  • claire0928
    claire0928 Posts: 73 Member
    Well I went to the gym yesterday for the first time in about 8 months and I'm down 2lbs this morning! I realize that might not stick with me but that's some serious motivation! I was hoping to try another class this morning since I'm just trying out a gym for the week but I'm so sore! I think yoga this evening instead... :) Don't want to go too hard too fast! How about you ladies? Any progress? Little victories yet?
  • ketodeb
    ketodeb Posts: 19 Member
    My goal is ONEderland by Chistmas, which is technically 10.8 lbs, but I'm in!
  • ladyicye50
    ladyicye50 Posts: 34 Member
    I'm in. Hoping for more but I will challenge myself with the 10.
  • im in!! im new and need encouragement!
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    I'm in!
  • Zainia
    Zainia Posts: 59 Member
    My goal is to get under 130lbs by Christmas (15lb loss) but I hope to lose at least 10lbs by then! Is there a separate group for this?
  • I have already lost 100+ pounds, I am going for 65 more. Slow and steady, and enjoy the journey and changes.
  • Count me in! I'm going to wear a tight black dress on New Year's Eve...WORD!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    10 pounds seems doable! I'm in!
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    IM IN PLEASE!! except im going to try for 15.
  • Count me in I need to lose it and not add it!
  • robin820
    robin820 Posts: 150 Member
    Im in! >:O) Goodluck everyone!
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    I want in. I need to lose these last 9 lbs. by New Years Eve!
    I'm having a hard time because I don't eat a whole lot of protein and when I do its usually from fast food ;-(
  • Count me in= I might go for 15.
  • shannonshay1
    shannonshay1 Posts: 69 Member
    I'm in!
  • Me!!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    OH! I'm on it. I started this challenge last month though. :P Can I still join if I'm already 2lbs of the way there?
  • emmie0622
    emmie0622 Posts: 167 Member
    I am in :wink:
  • I want in also...that's my goal!