Busty ladies I need your help!

Options

Replies

• miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I love Lululemon's Tata Tamer's II. I'm 36 D and it really keeps it snug and I don't feel them most of the time. Only problem with them that I have is that sometimes it is difficult to latch it at the back, started out having my fiance do it for me haha. But eventually I could do it
  • Jongfaith
    Options
    I'm a 40DDD Only thing I an do is tie those puppies down with 2 or 3 bras. First on is an underwire to keep them from beating eachother up then a really good sports bra, two if its losing some of its power. Any good brand works but will litterally die eventually.

Good luck!
  • dmainous65
    dmainous65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am a 36DD and was in pain trying to run. You can try the double bra method, it's cheap and works. But I found the Champion Power back Under wire sport bra does a very good job and doesn't kill the shoulders with the straps cutting in to you. Affordable, around $40. White, black and nude. Good luck.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I buy mine from Walmart and just get them one size too small. Then I put on like 2 or 3 of them. It's the only thing that works for me! I am 36DD. I just can't afford the super expensive kind.
  • jonsie3488
    jonsie3488 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a G, and Freya has been amazing for me! Swear they don't budge at all while running.
  • msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am a 42/44DDD and I normally just wear my regular bra. However, my exercise tops are the ones that have the built in bra and it gives me support. Now I dont do a lot of jumping in it, but I am comfortable with the running. I do have some champion sports bras that I wear when I do a lot of jumping with just a regular bra. I have not spent a lot of money on the expensive bras and that is just personal preference.
  • Parachik
    Options
    If you're in Australia the Australian Womens Netball Team have a line of sports bras that are amazing. They come with different support levels as well based on what kind of activity you'll be doing, and super cheap (as far as good bras go)
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Wear a regular bra, a tight sports bra, and a fitted tank top. Problem solved.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    OP - I'm the same size as you - I recently got the ' Ta ta Tamer' model from Lululemon, and it's outstanding - I love it!!
  • Marigenous
    Options
    I'm a 34F-G and I saved up for a Freya and a Lunaire. Before that, double or triple bras were what I had to do (hot as Hell in summer though).
  • msmindylee
    Options
    Another vote for Enell here. I doubt I'll ever buy another brand of sport bra again in my life. FWIW, I'm currently a 38G.
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Enell.
  • AZiegenhorn
    AZiegenhorn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I agree with Champion - that has been by far my fav sports bra.

Whatever you choose, make sure it hooks in the back (or front) and has adjustable straps. Also, the band should be firm around your ribcage - if it is loose at all you will bounce . . . and NO one piece sports bras - those are a big disaster for busty chicks.
  • Rickswife2010
    Options
    I'm between a D and DD and I just wear a bra and a tight fitting sports bra over it. I buy my sports bras at walmart for $4.
  • gailmelanie
    gailmelanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wear a bra under your sports bra.

I am a size E and when I started exercising years ago I used to wear 2 bras under because no sports bra was strong enough, kept it all in place!
    I second this suggestion. Get a very good, tight underwire to go under a tight sports bra and wear them both. I know the problem exactly and I have found that large breasts need to be held DOWN, not UP to keep from bouncing as you have found by holding them down. A 6" ace wrap around them can help, too.
  • cbenno97
    cbenno97 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm the same size as you (OP) and Enell is amazing--get the 0 or the 00 size.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I've never been able to find a sports bra that even fit!

I went to the Navy Exchange (I'm sure you can find them elsewhere?) and bought a Nike one... its fantastic. Fits, holds the girls, and comfy .... And I alwayssss wear a bra under it too... Can't have too much support in my book :) Good luck
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    You can avoid double bra if you try a Lululemon Ta Ta Tamer. It runs expensive but if you get 2-3 you are set for a looooooooong time. They are great! I have one even though I'm not very busty (not flat chested either though!) and find it very secure. Bustier ladies swear by it!
  • ashuryan
    ashuryan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The new Victoria secret line is great, especially for underwire bras. I find moving comfort hard to find at stores and while vs can be pricey, I am 38DD and swear by them for cardio.