NSV: This fat girl...

Options
13»

Replies

• Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! I remember when I ran my first mile, I was elated, so I know how you feel, onwards and upwards :-)
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) What a great way to start off the month!
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! Isn't that the best feeling ever? And once you've gotten comfortable running that 1 mile, you'll slowly feel comfortable running more. Stick with it, and it'll be easier to do as you lose weight. Huge congrats & be proud of yourself!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congrats!
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    That is so great, you should be extremely proud. I always said to myself and my friends " I cant run" until one day I thought why cant I? I started C25K also and got bored with it so I just went outside an ran. I have been doing it since May and I am up to 3 miles as of yesterday. I still struggle but I am doing it. My first 5K race is in 17 days. I am excited and scared to death! GReat Job!
  • nmb0717
    nmb0717 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Super great achievement!!!!!!!!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling! Awesome accomplishment, and do not feel weird about your 4.0mph jog. My pace is generally about 4.6, which is like a 13-min mile, and I'm good with that if it means I get it done! [pats you on the back!] :drinker:
  • futurestarz
    Options
    so cool! I ran my first mile about 2 1/2 weeks ago, and now im running 2.5. You won't believe how much more you can add on after you hit the 1 mile mark!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome well done
  • gabbygirl37_2001
    gabbygirl37_2001 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    good job. I bet I couldnt run a block....in fact I know I couldnt not without feeling like I was dying. keep it up!
  • Sibby123
    Options
    Great stuff!
  • 3911MrsB
    3911MrsB Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well done, that's a great achievement :) I struggle to jog about 100 yards. Keep up the good work
  • joanlaxton
    joanlaxton Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    this fat girl over here is super excited for you! GREAT JOB!
  • viccigb
    viccigb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Great job......you should be so proud of yourself. Keep up the amazing work!
  • jlwbeans0823
    jlwbeans0823 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    That's really great! Good for you!
  • litaita
    litaita Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I'm working on the running too, except I'm up to a quarter mile so far. Very excited for you!
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Way to go you! I tried running on a treadmill the other day...no one else was in the cardio theater @ my gym so I thought I'd give it a shot...I was able to do 5mph for...oh about 45 seconds...lol..but, I figure it's a start @ least. Keep up the good work!!
  • Fragilebird24
    Fragilebird24 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!