Hot moms

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah!!! Not only am I a hot mama, I'm also a hot grandma! I have three adult children, six grandchildren and another one due this month. I also have two step-children and three step-grandchildren! Did you say hot?? I'm think I'm sizzling!

Love it !!
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    The apple of my eye is 18. Trying to keep the "hot" for as long as possible.
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    Body needs work.... Mind and Spirit!! Blazing :)
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    The apple of my eye is 18. Trying to keep the "hot" for as long as possible.

Looking at ur piccy I thought u was 21 haha x
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Mom of 4 here....hot enough for my husband.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't say I was "hot" but I am a 35 year old mom of a 4 year old and a 2.5 year old and I am kicking my own *kitten* each and every day!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I dont believe hotness can be measured in weight, shape or any 1 specific trait...Hotness is within, and when you got it, you just got it, and when you know it, you drive us guys crazy!

I like you :flowerforyou:
  • changingforthegood
    Options
    I MAY BE OVERWEIGHT RIGHT NOW.. but i am HELLA proud to be a mom, and i know when the weight is gone i sure will be a DAMN HOT MAMMA.. lol..
  • changingforthegood
    Options
    Wouldn't say I was "hot" but I am a 35 year old mom of a 4 year old and a 2.5 year old and I am kicking my own *kitten* each and every day!

You are beautiful.. and you have an amazing body..something some people, myself included strive for.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I MAY BE OVERWEIGHT RIGHT NOW.. but i am HELLA proud to be a mom, and i know when the weight is gone i sure will be a DAMN HOT MAMMA.. lol..

Love your attitude !!
  • momoftwo75
    momoftwo75 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'll toot my horn!! Mom of 2 and I'm 37!
  • kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    43 and the mom of 3 adult children! Toot Toot!!!
  • BAFilek
    BAFilek Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    What does it mean when my almost 20 year old son tells me I look good? That I am a HOT 48 YEAR OLD MOMMA!!
  • changingforthegood
    Options
    What does it mean when my almost 20 year old son tells me I look good? That I am a HOT 48 YEAR OLD MOMMA!!

haha thats good.. atleast your 4 year old doesnt say i want a fat belly like my daddy lol..
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday to all the hot moms!
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Not sure about *hot* but working on warming up!
    3 fab kids (22, 17 and 15) and in need of a fella to reassure me that the fires can still be lit!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Bumping this for all us Moms!! Hope you all had a great weekend!