Replies

• dropdeadgreggie
    Options
    Only when my vagina is bloody.

I-HAVE-THE-WEIRDEST-BONER.jpg
  • cmwhited6204
    cmwhited6204 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You mean granny panties, then I say never. And the bra and panties always must match. There are too many sexy options that cover that there is not reason to wear granny panties. Now, if you are on the larger side and this is all that is available, then this is an incentive to work towards something smaller. You would not be on this site if smaller was not your goal.

Sexy is always in style and is for yourself so why not treat yourself to the best you can get and make sure it matches
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I wear them all the time. I just change them if it looks like we are gonna end up in that direction, or I make sure they come off *really* fast. It doesn't seem to deter him one bit. I wear bikini cut or boy shorts most days......

See, this is the only opinion of women's underwear that I have. As long as it comes off "really fast", it's all good with me. ;)

Moreover, you can't polish a turd, nor hide a gem. Sexy underwear won't help if you are ugly, and you can wear a potato sack if you are a supermodel.

For me, you couldn't be further from the truth. I think clothing accentuates highlights or diminishes flaws. I have seen moderately attractive women that dress sharp and know how to highlight their positive features and they look freaking fantastic. Presentation is a big part of the picture. I've known really hot women that dress frumpy and not very stylish and they are not very appealing to me. But, maybe I'm superficial that way. I like sharp well-dressed women that look well put together.

I'll start putting myself together well when my husband starts paying for the clothing, jewelry, makeup, and salon visits to make it happen.
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

For me, you couldn't be further from the truth. I think clothing accentuates highlights or diminishes flaws. I have seen moderately attractive women that dress sharp and know how to highlight their positive features and they look freaking fantastic. Presentation is a big part of the picture. I've known really hot women that dress frumpy and not very stylish and they are not very appealing to me. But, maybe I'm superficial that way. I like sharp well-dressed women that look well put together.
    [/quote]

I love this!!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

Agreed. It goes hand-in-hand with the confidence thing.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

kirkscream.jpg
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Granny panties? Never.
    what she said ^ although I did it around my daughters father while pregnant w her bc I gained 50lbs and lost all self confidence.. Now I'm back to my bootyshorts self ;)
  • maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I have seen moderately attractive women that dress sharp and know how to highlight their positive features and they look freaking fantastic. Presentation is a big part of the picture. I've known really hot women that dress frumpy and not very stylish and they are not very appealing to me. But, maybe I'm superficial that way. I like sharp well-dressed women that look well put together.

Spoken like a woman! ;) Trust me, guys look right through this stuff.
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I was laughing until I was crying reading this.

I sooooooooooooooooooo want to say something about my mother and if I were in a car wreck.....but I will leave y'all to carry on.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    If I get to the point where a guy is actually seeing my underwear, believe me, it's coming off fast.

That being said, he still may get a glimpse of it first and he'll definitely see it when he hands it back to me.
  • pfgaytriot
    pfgaytriot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Always.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    ONLY when you've run out of grocery bags.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Regular, full-butt-coverage pantaletas can be just as nice as the more revealing kind. Especially if they're black. Black panties in any style are hot.

Proof: If you can look at this and tell me this isn't sexy, you're a LIAR.
    ztj11f.jpg

nope, not sexy... put a paper bag over her face and feed her a sammich or two, maybe... but right now I think I threw up in my mouth a little

*this* except NEVER EVER!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I don't even own a pair!

• Spoken like a woman! ;) Trust me, guys look right through this stuff.

Really? Because I've had men compliment me on my outfits and whatnot, tell me what dresses they like, what colours they like on me, etc. And some of those men WERE straight. I think it just depends on the person and not necessarily their gender.
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Only when TOM is around do I wear those....and they're still cute. :blushing:
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Are "full heiney" panties acceptable and ok... and not relegated to only being worn on "laundry days"

Whenis it ok from him to fart in bed?
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options

kirkscream.jpg

tumblr_lq7hfhHLo31r1kjqio1_500.gif
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts for me, and most have Elmo, Cookie etc on them... beware the day I wear the Oscar the Grouch ones, stay out of my way lol.

All fine until we had a male friend help move bedroom furniture last week, he got my knicker drawer and thought it was my OH's since there was no lacy floss in sight... :blushing:
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    The true question is WHY do you even own granny panties? I mean come on??? who wants to look like a granny? not me...even on TOM days I would NEVER wear a pair...they make tampons you know...even pads for thongs...so WTF?

Course I'm a commando girl myself...so I dunno...maybe I just didn't get the granny pantie gene...THANK YOU JESUS!