Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Goal of 20 lbs down by Christmas...any joiners?

Replies

• mommykitty81
    mommykitty81 Posts: 266 Member
    starting weight - 237 goal weight 217! Man that would be awesome!
  • SuziDrennen
    SuziDrennen Posts: 4 Member
    I'm in. How do I join the group?
  • Faithcworks
    Faithcworks Posts: 1 Member
    I was doing really well until the end of August and something just snapped and I was off. I had lost 10 lb but probably have gained it all back. I don't want to get on the scales. I am eating everything in sight and it is all high carbs. This may be it to get me started again. I am not weighing right now. I am going to guess that I weigh 200 and will shoot for 180 by Christmas. Hope that this is the motivation I need.
  • I was doing really well until the end of August and something just snapped and I was off. I had lost 10 lb but probably have gained it all back. I don't want to get on the scales. I am eating everything in sight and it is all high carbs. This may be it to get me started again. I am not weighing right now. I am going to guess that I weigh 200 and will shoot for 180 by Christmas. Hope that this is the motivation I need.

Likewise!! Good Luck!!! That is roughly my exact goal...though I will definitely take more if it's doable lol... :)
  • Count me in!!!
  • XjuliaXannX
    XjuliaXannX Posts: 67 Member
    i'm in! my birthday is december 24th, and i'd be soooooo happy to be 20 lbs lighter when i turn 21
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    I'm in!

CW:174
    GW:154
  • I'm in!
    CW:134
    GW : 114
  • bezero193
    bezero193 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in!!! ^^
  • kaycevaughan
    kaycevaughan Posts: 91 Member
    Too late to join? I am in!
    Starting weight: 164 lb
    Goal: 144 lb
    Let's do this!
  • Is it to late to join ? If not im up for it ? :smile:
  • torobulls
    torobulls Posts: 4 Member
    Im in!!! :)
    Starting weight: 170

Christmas present to myself: 150Lbs
  • GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    11 more to go!!
  • i'm in!!! i so need a boost! & a 'goal' to lose by........so, 210 now, goal is 190 by Christmas!!! woo hoo!!! we can do this!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • kelrye04
    kelrye04 Posts: 1 Member
    i'd love this goal - this is fun challenge and to do with a group - it'd be nice to try to avoid all those party treats together!
  • count me in. goal is 198 by new years.
  • Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    I'm in!!!!! My goal is 128! That's 2.5 pounds per week. I can do this! We can do this!
  • Sounds like a good plan! SW-225.
  • kaycevaughan
    kaycevaughan Posts: 91 Member
    Just created a group for anyone who would like to join! Thought it would be great for everyone so we can all keep each other motivated and accountable. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9471-20lbs-by-christmas
  • calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    I am in 134 to 114... Bring it!