What happens with the calories I do not eat in one day?

Options
2»

Replies

• RogerLowen
    RogerLowen Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I will start the bidding at .01 cents a calorie, some days i need them, bahahaha.:laugh:
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    You can do it how you wish, if it works for you. I don't always make my goal :cry: but when I do, I don't even consider them the next day. The more calories I burn/save, the more goes towards my weightloss goal! :happy:
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Just a question. If one day I do not eat all the calories I have, because I have made many exercise, for example, can I use this extra for the following days?
    I have made weighwatchers for many time, and if you do not use one day all your points, you can use it over the week. I do not know if with this system I can do the same, and make a lot of exercise the weeken, and be allowed to eat a bit more during the week.

Thank you !

You can have a weekly calorie budget, it does not have to be exactly the same every day. You can do whatever works for you.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    You can sell them on MFPs black market to people who went over their calories.

Damn! I've been missing out on some money making opportunities, then! :angry:
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I sell mine on Ebay or Craigslist.. you should try that.. and if you keep them for too long then they spoil and you'll have to email them to McDonalds' for processing.
  • Cokamo
    Cokamo Posts: 51
    Options
    This may be a bit different than the weight watchers plan, however, you have to same body now as you did then so if it worked for you on another program, it'll work here. It's more about your body and your life than any particular plan. MFP doesn't subscribe to any particular method as far as I'm aware, but just gives you a support community and tool set.

To me, it's about balance and incorporating this into your regular life and in your regular life there'll be days where you eat more and eat less on alternate days. You may also restrict a little or make sure you don't go over on days leading up to an expected event. You may exercise a bit extra one day to accomodate another or earlier in the day before an expected event. It's about managing your resources (calories) and making sure you don't consistently go over budget. Just like your money. If you want an expensive pair of boots, you may have to cut a little on your budget in another area...just make sure you plan for and thoroughly enjoy your boots and it'll make the other sacrifice easier to bare. :happy:
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I return mine at Wal-Mart. They will take anything back.