_Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Day 1.

/story

yeah, that.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a granny....let's not be trash talking the grannies here...LOL. I can't pull off a thong without surgical intervention to remove, but I like to rock a little lace now and then :)

/thread
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    never if possible. seriously.
  • lizbutt70
    Options
    Only during period week and laundry days!
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I wear a lot of cotton bikinis that still have some lace or something to make them cute. I pretty much don't do butt floss unless I know it's going to come right off. If I'm worried about lines I just don't wear any.

These aren't granny panties by any means but they're still comfy! http://www.ae.com/aerie/browse/product.jsp?productId=9441_9171_073&catId=undies

Not a huge fan of most boyshorts either. They go up the butt almost as bad as thongs do.

I have a few pairs I don't like as much that get worn during that time, but they still aren't that bad.
  • Ivian_
    Ivian_ Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I refuse!! Boy shorts, bikinis or those bikini in the front, thong in the back kind of thongs. You know, the ones that actually cover your hooha instead of being a thong in the front too! But full coverage, up to the belly button panties ain't cutting it. :laugh:
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    They look just fine crumpled up in a ball and tossed to the floor whatever they may be. As long as the pants/skirt come off, it's all good.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Im usually pantiless but I do own a few pair of boy shorts. They are sexy when you wear only those and a tank top :wink:
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    When it gets to that point, might as well just break up...

This is a sad statement. If a person's primary concern is the underwear another person is wearing, than you should not even be in a relationship. Stick with late night drunken booty calls.

As far as the OP question, generally when children come into the picture, the ability to purchase pretty undies goes out the window anyway because from birth until they move out you are BROKE! I look forward to having them again someday.

I also agree with whoever said the hubby throws the pretty ones on the floor anyway, that made me LMAO. Any time I have gotten frilly thigns and ask what he thinks, he of course says "It would look better on the floor next to our bed." :drinker:
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't give a chit what kind of underwear I have on. He's much more interested on what's under them. That being said I don't wear any at all unless it's TOM, so there's that.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I don't wear granny pannies, so I can't answer that :)
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I've only ever wore "full heiney" panties... if I buy something new my hubby just throws it on the floor and says it looks fine there. he doesn't care what it looks like as long as it's easy to remove. and I have never sacrificed my comfort for a guy's pleasure. butt floss is not my thing

and for the record, I'm talking bikini, not the big ol' granny things that look like you could sail a boat with them

This and I wear VS panties and you can take me as I come or walk on past.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    Options
    PLEASE NEVER!!!
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Never, don't kill the romance!
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I say wear what you want, when you want! I prefer commando, all I think about when I think of underwear is why? Now if I am wearing a skirt or dress then I prefer some bikini cut underwear for the just in case factor. But if I wanted to wear some big ol' granny panties I would!! I dont tell my man what to wear under his clothes...

I always think of what my mom used to say, make sure you have a clean pair of undies on in case you get into an accident, you dont want an ambulance driver to see dirty underwear, lol.
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I've only ever wore "full heiney" panties... if I buy something new my hubby just throws it on the floor and says it looks fine there. he doesn't care what it looks like as long as it's easy to remove. and I have never sacrificed my comfort for a guy's pleasure. butt floss is not my thing

and for the record, I'm talking bikini, not the big ol' granny things that look like you could sail a boat with them

Same here - I haven't found one who minded the bikini cut yet ;)
  • dg730
    dg730 Posts: 62
    Options
    I wear what ever undies that are comfortable. I will not wear uncomfortable undies for anyone.
  • amore78
    amore78 Posts: 175
    Options
    granny panties??????? :noway: NEVER!!!!!!!! NO WAY.... i will feel I can't breath:laugh:
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Oh please no...never!