Just Dace for Wii

Options
This is for anyone who hasn't bought the game but has been thinking about it. Stop thinking about it and go buy it. I just spent the last 70 minutes playing with my kids. I wore my HRM and burned 815 calories. The time blew by and it never felt like a workout. This is a great game when your looking for cardio. It had me running and jumping and smiling.

I also loved that it got my kids sweating right along with me. Which means days I want to work out and the kids want to play their game we can all be happy.

Replies

• iamrobin
    iamrobin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. That is awesome!!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    That game is wicked fun and yes, it is great cardio! I only wish it had more songs. :ohwell:
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this I was thinking about getting it for myself. Now I'm even more sure I want it:laugh:
  • MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I love it. My brother and sister in law own it and we played it at their house for the firs ttime last weekend.
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Okay. Now you've twisted my arm.

815 cals is astounding!

I'm buying it!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I got it for christmas and used it for several weeks it is fun. But I wish it had mores songs.
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    best kind of work out is when you dont relize your burning calories and instead having fun. I have a wii fit also the biggest loser wii
  • JBRENTLINGER
    Options
    MY wife and son LOVE it! Wow, it burns a lot of calories! My wife is going to love the good news. Thanks for the info!