Before You Weigh In...

Options

Replies

• MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Hair ties and scrunchies must go

Give yourself a pumice pedicure to get rid of the dead skin (added oz)
  • ShabuPanda
    ShabuPanda Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Finger down the throat can help too! Haha.
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Don't weigh in the week before TOM, the week of TOM and maybe not the week after TOM. Hmmmmmm, that doesn't leave much time.
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    I have found for those desperate days, whilst your struggling to lose that extra ounce...head and shoulders will wash away the extra buddies on the scalp. Then, blow out your hair, because wet hair is heavy.
  • KeltaRose
    Options
    Ok, so I'v shaved my head/body, gotten rid of unnecessary organs, sold my soul, cleaned my belly button, trimmed my nails, scrubbed away the dead skin, lost my sense of humor.... and I'm still fat. Now I look ridiculous.
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    Ok, so I'v shaved my head/body, gotten rid of unnecessary organs, sold my soul, cleaned my belly button, trimmed my nails, scrubbed away the dead skin, lost my sense of humor.... and I'm still fat. Now I look ridiculous.

I think I just timp. (Tinkled in my pants).
  • mermegan
    mermegan Posts: 143
    Options
    Had a good laugh, thanks all, Bed time for me, Hockey practice at 6am.

But don't laugh on the scale. It exerts extra force on the scale thus inflating your number. Don't cough either.
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You got to shave!
  • nmn2
    nmn2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Haha, love :tongue:
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to wait till AFTER your weigh in to use your lotion and/ or spray tan!
  • Ivy_leaves
    Ivy_leaves Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Noooooo not my temporary tattoos!
  • sandyrrt
    sandyrrt Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm really getting a good laugh! Hey! that's burning extra calories, so laugh for 10 minutes before stepping on the scale:)
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options

I think I just timp. (Tinkled in my pants).

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Me too!!!!!!!
  • sandyrrt
    sandyrrt Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    And don't forget to remove the hearing aids!
  • mecaseyrn
    mecaseyrn Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I heard you don't need your pinky toes either.
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    The only rule that makes sense is the third one. Everything else is just crazy and excessive.
  • juniperfox
    juniperfox Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have found for those extra desperate days, whilst your struggling to lose that extra ounce...head and shoulders will wash away the extra buddies on the scalp. Then, blow out your hair, because wet hair is heavy.
    But not too much! All the extra air can weigh you down when it gets trapped in the individual hairs.
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    If you're a breastfeeding mama, make sure to feed/pump before stepping on the scale. ;)

LMAO! Sadly, I actually do this! Those ounces do add up! And Yes.... I'm serious! lol
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    The only rule that makes sense is the third one. Everything else is just crazy and excessive.

That's the joke.

Do some bouncing around the bathroom... extra little workout prior to stepping on.
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Shave...