Cleaning house...

Options
13»

Replies

• avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Hate cleaning my wine cellar and jacuzzi room.

I hate cleaning my enormous private theatre and art gallery.

ok ok by theatre I mean kitchen and by art gallery I mean bathtub :blushing:
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I hate doing floors. I would rather clean the bathroom 8 times than vaccum and mop my floor once.....
  • Kimaw65
    Kimaw65 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I hate cleaning the bathrooms. I will usually tell one of my kids that it's on their chore list for the day but they never do it good enough. And no, I'm not extremely picky, but I would like for the bathrooms to look like they've been cleaned when they are done so I end up doing it anyway.
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I hate cleaning the bathrooms. I will usually tell one of my kids that it's on their chore list for the day but they never do it good enough. And no, I'm not extremely picky, but I would like for the bathrooms to look like they've been cleaned when they are done so I end up doing it anyway.

Kinda sounds like they have you trained.

I did a great job on the bathroom once. It became my job until I moved away from home. I quickly learned to always preform below my mom's standards.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options

Before you said "Maybe I don't have either of those" I thought 'First world problems' lol
    so are most bathrooms and kitchens... (1st W.P.)
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Definitely hate cleaning my cats litter box!! Also hate dusting too.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    I hate cleaning the toy room in the basement....I find so many things that just shouldnt be in the toy room.
    Kid's toy room or adult toy room? (wink wink nudge nudge) wonder which would be worse?
  • KeltaRose
    Options
    The house.

^^^ BEST ANSWER EVER!
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I hate vacuuming & dusting, I kinda like washing dishes & don't mind laundry. I agree that bare wood floors are also a pain in the *kitten*!
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Cleaning? I have heard of this cleaning that women often do but I was blessed to marry a man who is annul retentitve about it so he does 99% of it. And he cooks Monday thru Friday , I do the dishes does that count?
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    The shower. Although now I discovered (via Pinterest) that the soap scum is easily removed with dryer sheets. The floor however, still gross. Especially with bf's dark black hair all in a pile in the corner.
    8130 Posts: 7
    Options
    I hate cleaning the master room and toilets!!!
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I don't mind cleaning the dishes, but hate drying and putting it away. I could also live without cleaning the litter box.
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    The house.

^^this
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options

lot's of good times in the wine cellar
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I hate cleaning the whole house, adn it's nice to have my boyfriend help out without asking. I rarely lift a finger for dishes because he's so grateful for my cooking
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I hate the bathroom & trash. And anything gross my husband has to pick up for me. I do dishes, laundry, vacuum and other things without complaining so it's pretty even!
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go with cleaning is woman's work :bigsmile:
  • foodcallsme
    Options
    I hate scrubbing the bathtub because I have one of those bathtubs with doors and I have to lean in on each side of the doors to get a good reach.
  • chopzgurl05
    chopzgurl05 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Kitchen and floors. . . No, just no.