30 day shred wanna join?

Options
Hi there I had a baby 4 months ago and im ready to get my sexy back!!!!

Monday ill start a new post-30D shred Lv1 11/5-11/14 post starting stats and keep that thread going for motivation and questions.

Who wants to join me?

Replies

• frankenstein89
    Options
    I'll join you! sounds like fun!
  • frankenstein89
    Options
    start: 195lbs
    goal: 185lbs(?)
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!!
    Ill start new posts for stats cant wait!!!!!!
  • frankenstein89
    Options
    Cool, this will really help getting my butt in shape!
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Have you done it before?
  • frankenstein89
    Options
    no, this is my first time on a forum, but i have lost weight before. I used to weigh 250lbs.
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Wow great job my fitness is great. So have you done the 30 day shred dvds before?
  • frankenstein89
    Options
    No, but i have done the biggest loser on xbox kinect. Do you like them?
  • parmoute
    parmoute Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    How fast are you going? I've been thinking about starting it, but I'll probably only be able to do it 3-4 days a week at best. If that's okay, then count me in, otherwise, good luck on your quest!
  • knittingwitch
    knittingwitch Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'll join you I just started level two of the 30 day shred. I didn't weigh my self the last day of the 1 level because I only weigh my self once a week and it didn't fall on that day.
    But here are the measurements
    day 1
    arms: 12.3
    Lower stomach: 41
    Thighs: 24.3

Day 10
    arms: 12
    Lower stomach: 41
    Thighs: 23.3

But I can now fit in a bigger Medium shirt where I was only wearing larges so that shows some
  • cchhome
    cchhome Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have just done day 2 of level 1, and I did have to take a day inbetween due to extreme soreness from the pushups. I couldn't really do them today either, but I tried my best. My 5 year old was cheering me on which wasn't totally helping, it made me laugh. She's totally invested when she's trying to encourage me, it's crazy!
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I'm starting in the morning! Meant to start today, but have a million excuses why I didn't get a chance to! So tomorrow it is!! I'll join! How do you do the measurements?
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Great happy i have company in this challenge!!!! Tomorrow will put new post

pre measurements and weight will go in this thread :)

And dont forget to take pics(you can post these if you want after the 10 days) i heard you can see a difference
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    frankistein i havent done any of those videos or this one .I heard it was rough and im really out of shape
  • StanziMasaki
    Options
    Hubby and I started up the 30DS tonight and it was brutal! Hubby wasn't able to lift his arms above his head afterward, haha. We'll be doing our weigh in's on Monday! ^O^ Right now I'm 158.3lbs. I'll have Hubby's weight on Monday. Good luck everyone~! This is a challenge for sure~
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Here are my day 1 pics, I really want to do this!! I hope I get a big change (or even a small one!!)

DSCI0217.jpg

DSCI0216.jpg

DSCI0215-1.jpg

Edited my face outta the last one, Hubby caught me talking so I look like a zombie or something, lol.
  • jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Have read so much on here about the results that I've got to go for it. Going to do 2 days on, one day off as that seems to be the advice on other threads.Tried it once before and lasted 3 days....
    See you at 6am tomorrow
  • timanda2
    timanda2 Posts: 149
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I'm In! Ill be starting today!

CW: 153.4
    GW (by the end of the shred): 148.4
    My Ultimate Goal Weight Is: 135lbs!
    So hopefully I can lose these 5lbs at the end of the shred.