What foods have you recently fallen in LOVE with?

Options

Replies

• mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Yasso frozen greek yogurt bars in raspberry. I tried the blueberry first and thought they were just okay, but I got the raspberry and WOW. They are delicious. Totally cures my need for something sweet and for only 70 cals and 0 fat. Also 6g of protein.
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Tofu
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    French baguettes... mmmm
  • queensturg
    Options
    cottage cheese, hummus, almond milk, avocados, sweet potatoes (especially made into sweet potato fries, yummm!), cassava crunchers or flatbread crackers (great substitutes for potato chips!)
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    Salad and fat free Italian dressing
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Avocado. Never cared for it in the past but recently I've been digging it and have used it in place of mayo for my sammiches.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Squash!
  • hattie491145
    hattie491145 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Roasted cauliflower and eggplant with evoo and soy sauce. Roasted until cripsy and caramelized, the eggplant takes on a meat like quality ( became vegan a few months ago ) and the cauliflower is just plain good! I'm also really getting into black eyed peas, but Im just starting to figure out how to use them.

This sounds really good - could you be a bit more specific - quantities and oven temp/time? Thanks in advance :)
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Cherry tomatoes roasted whole in olive oil with red onion, garlic, oregano and fresh basil.... and I used to fricken HATE tomatoes!
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Completely obsessed with oatmeal, especially the apple raisin steal cut oats in crock pot and baked banana bread oatmeal.
    mmmm.....this looks yummy!!!
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese.
    I will be trying this next;)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Quinoa :love:
  • frayedfotos
    frayedfotos Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I tried Labne and it is totally yummy. If you like to use greek yogurt as a spread or an ingredient Labne is its more delicous cousin. I bet it has more fat, it is 60 cal for two tbsp but I add it to muesli and some fresh berries and it is like a dessert. I have also discovered chard and it is great. I grew rainbow chard this year in my garden and they make a nice side dish sauteed with garlic and chili flakes and a squeeze of lemon.
  • heatherk0908
    heatherk0908 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Halloween candy :/

But as far as GOOD foods, Chiobani apple cinnamon greek yogurt. I add some extra cinnamon, SO good. And I have never liked yogurt but really have developed a taste for this. I recommend everyone try this flavor!
  • lisamariepickering
    Options
    Greek yogurt (Fage 0% with blueberry - om nom nom!)
    Honeycrisp apples
    Nectresse sweetner
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Fage yogurt with honey. :love:
  • huuxue
    huuxue Posts: 23
    Options
    Cashew "cheez" I make it at home fresh so it's always delicious. Did I mention the variations ooo the choices.
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt and Quinoa!!
  • Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    Cottage cheese and tomato soup.
  • annexbr
    Options
    quinoa, hummus, greek yogurt, apples

well I liked all those foods before, but now I eat them all the time :)