Confessions Of A Closet Eater......

Options
13»

Replies

• coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    You are soooo right! I don't see any cartoon characters on fresh produce (Chiquita lady doesn't count.... she's real and I have a crush on her! :flowerforyou: ) and I don't remember any jingles for boneless skinless chicken breast! (Can Mr. Perdue even sing?!)
  • natalie2355
    natalie2355 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    kinda want to print this, frame it, and put it in the kitchen.
  • cubsgirlinny
    cubsgirlinny Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Good questions. :-) But...

6. Would I feed this to a kid?

7. Is there a cartoon character on the box? (This should be a GIANT red flag)

6&7: sometime giulty indulgence: kids boxed 100% juice, I keep it in the car for a) my nephew and b) the occassions when I've been out too long and start to crash

8. Is there a theme song or slogan for this food? (If you can sing/say it it off the top of your head PUT IT DOWN)

8- the incredible edible egg- you know you know the tune
  • charlesd9078
    Options
    15. Was this one of the foods that helped me resemble jabba the hut in the first place? (Everyone loves star wars references)

This was my favorite question, I overdid the pizza tonight and I make it okay in my head by saying, "oh its just pizza, everyone eats pizza" yeah but not until there a size 22 and a 100 lbs over weight. ! Reality Check! Good question for reflection, "How did I get this way?"
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    If you follow some of these...

You can't have bananas (Chiquita), baby carrots, or eggs. All of them have a slogan/theme. They did make vending machines for baby carrots ("eat them like junk food!"). You can buy fruit at gas stations, usually bananas, sometimes apples or oranges. :flowerforyou:
  • IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I am well aware there are ALWAYS a few exceptions to each rule.... however that is how I managed to get over weight in the first place :drinker: always looking for the exception.

And you couldnt put a gun to my head and get me to buy fruit from a gas station. LOL
  • IowaPrincess
    Options
    You are soooo right! I don't see any cartoon characters on fresh produce (Chiquita lady doesn't count.... she's real and I have a crush on her! :flowerforyou: ) and I don't remember any jingles for boneless skinless chicken breast! (Can Mr. Perdue even sing?!)

LOL.... love it!!!
  • IowaPrincess
    Options
    You should really consider starting a blog with your lists, I would totally subscribe!

Ooooooohhhhh good idea Chuckle!!!!
    I totally will :bigsmile:
  • IowaPrincess
    Options
    OK, THANK YOU for posting this! A few of my favorite comments that I agree with from others so far are; "It made me realize what I usually think of AFTER I eat bad foods....now hopefully I will think of them BEFORE and not eat it." and "I always tried to get the food down fast before I had time to think of any of that." and "I am NOW going to try to put on my size 5's if I ever want to eat junk food again! That will stop me in my tracks!". I can eat for ANY reason, good or bad, when I'm emotional I make VERY bad food choices. I regret them almost instantly, always. I think in the moment too much, without caring of those consequeses. I can also give you a validated "reason" for anything. This needs to be posted, preferrably on my forehead! Thanks again!

Girl if I had a penny for every regretted cookie.... chocolate... pizza.... :flowerforyou:
    WE GOT THIS!!!
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    My bologna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R.
    My bologna has a sec....

Wait... that means I can't have bologna. :frown:
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    lmao awesome topic!
  • SABollman
    SABollman Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That is very good!!!!!
  • IowaPrincess
    Options
    Thanks Ladies!!!!
    HAPPY SUNDAY!!!
  • sabrakay1
    sabrakay1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic! My biggest weakness is peanut butter. Straight out of the jar peanut butter. A teaspoon here, a teaspoon there.....really adds up. I'm packing on tons of extra calories without even realizing it.
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Funny Girl. Thanks for posting!
  • IowaPrincess
    Options
    I adore peanut butter.... it has been very hard for me to let it go too :)
    I am definitely a sweets person and breads.... carbs and sugar are definitely my down fall!!!
    Happy Sunday ladies.... keep the beauty going!!!!