Replies

• cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congrats !
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    You're the exact same height as me and your starting weight is mine as well.. What was your routine?

For the first month I started with JM's 30Day Shred. Then I moved closer to a gym, so I did 70-80 minutes of cardio 6 days/week. I really should have incorporated strength training much sooner; it makes SUCH a difference in adding body definition. My arms didn't even catch up with the weight loss till I started lifting heavy. For the last 2 months I've been doing 30 minutes of strength training followed by 45-50 minutes of cardio 5 days/week--still excessive probably, but I have anxiety issues that the cardio helps with. And I love to eat. I'm currently doing 1400 + 80-90% of my exercise calories (or 10%-15% below my TDEE), but I do intend on increasing that once I hit maintenance.

Am I over-sharing? Hope it helps. :)
  • svelt123
    svelt123 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Thank You! You look great!
    You answered the question perfectly. :flowerforyou:
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing :)
  • alycat06
    Options
    Incredible! Congrats on your hard work! You're definitely an inspiration!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What a difference! You look incredible. Congrats on all your hard work :)
  • Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    You're the exact same height as me and your starting weight is mine as well.. What was your routine?

For the first month I started with JM's 30Day Shred. Then I moved closer to a gym, so I did 70-80 minutes of cardio 6 days/week. I really should have incorporated strength training much sooner; it makes SUCH a difference in adding body definition. My arms didn't even catch up with the weight loss till I started lifting heavy. For the last 2 months I've been doing 30 minutes of strength training followed by 45-50 minutes of cardio 5 days/week--still excessive probably, but I have anxiety issues that the cardio helps with. And I love to eat. I'm currently doing 1400 + 80-90% of my exercise calories (or 10%-15% below my TDEE), but I do intend on increasing that once I hit maintenance.

Am I over-sharing? Hope it helps. :)

No, you answered perfectly. I appreciate your sharing. You really do look great and you give me hope that maybe I can look that good as well. :flowerforyou:
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Great job! So happy for you.
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    awesome work and dedication to be where you are now... way to go :)
  • Champion4ever
    Champion4ever Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Congratulations!
  • tsegears
    Options
    I loved your story and your stats. Great Job and encouraging!

13107194.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • 86rollyb
    86rollyb Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Congrats!!!!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Your really look great! Thanks for sharing.
  • easycure
    easycure Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    amazing job!!! <3
  • Congrats!! You look awesome! Keep up the good work!!
  • DaphneAtx
    Options
    Wow, I cannot believe you lost around 50lbs. You really didn't look like you had that much to lose, so I was shocked when I saw your 'after' pics. Great job!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! great story and results. thank you for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • Erinchloe83
    Erinchloe83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You really are inspiring and really make me rethink my workout routine!
  • rfexoticflower
    Options
    You're both beautiful & inspiring! Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!