Share your NSV of the Day! 11/4/12

Options
arikag
arikag Posts: 94 Member
What's your NSV of the day? I'll share one from yesterday- fitting in a workout on a pretty crazed and busy day!

Share! Share! :) Love to see all the small successes everyone has each day!

Replies

• Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    I smashed my 10k PB time today by 7 mins 42 secs. Super proud of myself :)
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    got up, had a cup of coffee, then changed into my workout clothes and did 30ds day 5. for a sunday this is good seeing i usually lay around all day and watch tv, and football. today im getting my workouts in before football starts.
  • arikag
    Options
    awesome! :) Great job guys!
  • chloeshutler
    Options
    i no longer have to go onto "table 2" to look up my BMI :D
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Went jean shopping today and fit into a size smaller! Yippee
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    first 5k today
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I bought a new sweater today ... size Medium. 1 year ago I wore a XXL!
  • RainxPain
    Options
    Already burned 175 calories, woohoo!
  • FeebRyan
    FeebRyan Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I got through 45mins of my belly dancing workout and actually kept up with them!!
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Had a hang over and still ate healthy and exercised despite feeling like crap.
  • frefrebelle
    frefrebelle Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wearing my new (UK) size 12 jeans and winter coat...zipped up and everything!

Am down from a (UK) size 18/20...yay me :)
  • owletti
    owletti Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I did my cycling for the day even though I felt too depressed to do anything else...and it made me feel better :)
  • Shua89
    Shua89 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I decided after church that today would be a cheat day since I've been doing pretty well. Then when it came down to making the choices of what to have I found that I didn't want the junk. The worst I've had today is a handful of pretzels and I have a veggie lasagna in the oven for dinner (only 292 calories per serving).

I guess the new habits are really taking root.
  • arikag
    Options
    first 5k today

How'd you do? :)
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I just realised that my skinny day trousers are now my fat day trousers.
    :drinker:
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    first 5k today

How'd you do? :)

Well, the great part is I finished!!! Even better, not in last place, LOL. I thinkI saw a turle pass me somewhere on the trail but I am fine with slow. Still doing C25K, today (yup I counted the 5K ) is wek 6, day 2 (wih a little extra :tongue: This morning I hoped to come in at or slightly under 45 minutes, have nt seen the official times posted online but I was under 42 minutes. I did walk a few minutes at the beginning to warm up and there were 2 hills that I walked too. But I m just so happy I finished, I don't really care tat I did not run 100%. I signed up for a race on Thanksiving morning, hope I'llbe done with the C25K just about then and I am also hoping for NO HILLS!!!! Will try to shave off a little time and hope to mke it to 40 min or under :noway:
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    had a rest day but stayed on track with my eating...a huge accomplishment since i usually use Sunday to eat crap like takeout and icecream!
  • tiffanyneedstolose
    Options
    My husband looked at me and told me I look really small! I love that man!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    These are all great NSVs.. you're all very inspiring :)

Mine is that I measured my waist & it's now 30 inches (it was 36 when I started) which is the smallest it's been in 5 years :)
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    the fact that my feet are small enough i can buy the same supe rcute boots for half the price if they dont have it in my adult size!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!