Large Girl Looking For Large Buddies

Options
124»

Replies

• Oliver_Cat_13
    Oliver_Cat_13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me! I'm currently at 255 pounds (started at 265), aiming for about 175.

It always makes me so sad that my goal weight is the same as the starting weight of so many people...
  • ebailey710
    ebailey710 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    The same goes for anyone else on here who like to add me, I could really use the extra support!
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you! I have well over 50 lbs to lose! Always need support!
  • myyovett
    myyovett Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. I have even more than that but I'm motivated!!! good luck~~
  • myyovett
    myyovett Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.... as well as anyone else!! I have a long way to go and love the support!!
  • millions47
    millions47 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am currently at 298 and have a long way to go.
  • blisser99
    blisser99 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am sending you a request. I have 60 to lose and just started this week. We can do this together!
  • DotPett
    DotPett Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose... I will be your buddy
  • lilttlered
    lilttlered Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request...I am looking to lose (and never find again) around 100 lbs. If any one else would like to add me plz do there are some days I can use all the motivation I can get and I try very hard to be on here at least once a day to log and offer encouraging words and woo hoo's to anyone who posts !!
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I still have about 75 pounds to go and am struggling with it!