Any 5'2 ladies ?? I need motivation !!

Options

Replies

• pbl1966
    pbl1966 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    5' 2" and maintaining at 105. Started MFP at 140 last September and have been maintaining since May. Ate at 1200 calories as well as eating most of my exercise calories. Best of luck to you all.
  • amber_ogle82
    amber_ogle82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 as well and I am 162lbs and would like to get down between 125-130 range. I will start my journey tomorrow and hopefully I will have pics to prove my weight loss:) Friend me and I will push you along if you do the same for me:)

Amber
  • elizabethis
    elizabethis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    There's something so nice about seeing all of you 5' 2" women! I usually feel like the shortest woman around in my social circle. I am currently 137.5 and want to wind up at 115-120. I'm a dedicated logger-inner and exerciser. Currently doing 30 Day Shred - about to advance to Level 2. Don't have many MFP friends, so would be happy to be added. I'm going to go back in this thread and add some of you! Thanks for the post.
  • VarnerChic
    VarnerChic Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    9cbbbb5c.jpg

Me at my heaviest... 178lbs...

002_zps15c22a2e.jpg

Now... 148-150.

I've gone from a size 16 to a 8/10.

I still have a ways to go, but it feels great where I'm at too...
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and lost 40lbs. I'm toying with loosing 5-10 more but I'm happy.. very happy! I have a before/after in my profile. Feel free to friend me :)
  • redleena
    redleena Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3".My starting weight was 220. I got down to 103, back up to 145 and am now at a healthy and happy 125. I just recently started a blog chronicling my weight loss journey. Check it out. http://ginger-warrior.blogspot.com/
  • book_worm4
    Options
    I'm also 5'2. My highest weight was 225, but I'm around 210 now. I've been struggling a lot over the past year or so with depression, which has not helped my weight loss. I'm now trying once again to lose weight and get healthier. My goal weight is around 125, but really I'm just looking to be healthy and happy with my body. I'm always looking for new friends on here, so feel free to add me if you want (:
  • CatLadyyy
    Options
    bigs_zps8657733d.png

smalls_zpsbfc519e0.jpg
  • slimkat82
    Options
    You look great what was your secret!:drinker:
  • mhansjee
    mhansjee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im also 5'2 and started at 184lbs, now only at 179lbs but im taking it easy and also looking for some inspiration! Friend me!
  • kariinbliss
    Options
    i'm 5'2" also... can't claim "baby weight," since my "baby" is a senior in HS! The last 3 years have been a serious mess (lost job, house, got divorce, went back to college, oldest daughter died in a car accident, reunited with hs bf, got married... in that order), and i am the heaviest i have ever been. i know what i need to do, but for some reason am not doing it. i need MOTIVATION! i'm sick and tired of feeling huge!
  • JennPrebs
    JennPrebs Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I am 5 ft nothing, My highest weight was 220. This was a few years ago , lost some weight here and there but haven't been under 180 since high school... I am 27 now. It sucks for short people who let themselves go to far, since our healthy BMI seems so far away and impossible to achieve. Apparently I am suppose to be at about 128 lbs minimum to be at a healthy weight... very far away. I got back up to 215, got a horrible stomach flu and could only eat very little and things that sounded greasy made me nauseous. So I said , Jenn it's been two weeks, stick with this!!!! So for the first month I just ate healthy , didn't watch portion sizes or anything , just healthy. Well , the weight was coming off , I just wanted to speed things up before I got discouraged. Well here I am about a month and a half later down 17 lbs!! It feels great to have people notice already , to notice it in my clothes , and excited to see what is in the future for me. It is tough , we have our ups and downs and sometimes it's going to seem like a war you cannot win with your body. Keep going EVERYONE though cause I know in the long run , we will achieve success!!!!!!!!! O and add me if you like, always looking for new friends to keep each other motivated!
  • singinghorse
    Options
    I'm 5' 2.5" (hey, that half means a lot!). My SW was 208 lbs, CW is 195 and GW is around 145. About 8 years ago I did Weight Watchers online and got down to 135 lbs. Unfortunately all that weight crept back plus another 10. I realize now I was eating too little for my daily normal activity level, not getting enough protein and focusing too much on cardio without incorporating strength training. It just wasn't sustainable for me and I slipped back into bad habits. This time I'm doing mainly strength training and trying to eat at a more appropriate level for me (I work on a horse farm so I do a lot of walking and some heavy lifting 5 days a week for my job... 1200 cals just doesn't work for me even eating back exercise calories). I'm trying to do this the healthy and sustainable way this time. :smile:
  • EllaJD
    EllaJD Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" as well, just starting off...and would love the support, advice, etc!

sw:213
    cw: 211

I'd like to drop down to 130-140, somewhere comfortably in btwn.
  • utomjordingen
    utomjordingen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2 and weigh 112 lbs and i want to be around 90 lbs
  • csummer8882
    csummer8882 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) I am 5' even and started this at almost 220. 2 kids within 14 months, both by c-section. Always looking for friends! First goal I am aiming for is under 200 pounds then 150!
  • titi4j
    titi4j Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and well over 240lbs. I joined MFP early in the year, however I didn't utilize it. I've just started back with it and this time got friends and etc. I'm determined to do this!
  • Dinamita_TNT
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my heaviest weigh was 287lb. My current weigh is 192lb (took me almost 5 years). My GW is 143lb but what is most important for me... I wanna have a 20% body fat... Right now I'm at 37%.

It's a long way to go, but... I'm doing it :happy:
  • NerdyBirdy247
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'2 and currently 300lbs I'm active and bust my bum to TurboFire 6 days a week! I'm after losing 150lbs but i'll start with 30lbs as my goal!

Feel free to add me <3

xx
  • Caseyann2501
    Caseyann2501 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    BUMP :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!