Mama back on track challenge,any takers?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• MzNeecie
    MzNeecie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good monday morning to all the hot mamas! My check in stats are:

10/22 check in at 192.6
    10/29 check in at 193.0
    11/05 check in at 190.0

not really a loss b/c of the water weight gain from cycle time but i guess its good. would like to dip back into the 180 area that would be AWESOME!

This week i want to focus on
    1. eating more veggies and protien
    2. getting my workouts in before work (working two jobs now so this is why i don't have reg exercise posted like before)
    3. reducing the amount of carbs consumed

wish me luck and pray for me too LOL!!!
  • MzKrystle
    MzKrystle Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Checking in! Lost 1 lb this week...wish it was more but as they say, a loss is a loss right? I am 7lbs away from my pre-baby weight. My husband, baby and I will be on vacation Nov. 17th- Dec 3rd. Starting out in South Carolina to visit the in-laws then the hubby and I are off to Paris for a week! Exciting but how do I stay on track? UGH. Then when we get back we have to be ready to move to NY! We currently live in Southern California. Anyway...a lot of craziness heading our way. So the weight loss journey is going to be quite the challenge...and I'm so close!!!
  • monicabuc1
    monicabuc1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Checking in today.

SW 172
    CW 167

Didn't lose any additional weight this week but did not gain ANY which is great.
    My goals for this week.

1. Exercise. I'm wanting to go at least twice this week in the morning.
    2. Start 30DS.
    3. Include more veggies & fruits this week.

Thanks guys for all the motivation. Good luck to all!! We got this!! :wink:
  • jasy76
    jasy76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in, just sent you a friend request, weekends are the hardest for me I need help!!! I am great all week and then on the weekend all my hard work I gain back, a 30 challange sounds good to me, thanks!!!!
  • linzisparkles
    linzisparkles Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I caved with the No weigh challenge and I remain the same!

SW 180
    CW 173

My goal is to be 170 by the end of November!
  • allnaday
    allnaday Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    checking in.....

cw: 179.3
    successful week. drank all my water and just stayed focus on the big pic.......overall weight loss is 16 pounds so i'm excited about that.

Goal this week:
    1. keep drinking water
    2. finish c25k week 4 AGAIN
    3. start 30 ds

might be a little over achieving there but i'll get some of it done
  • tansygreen
    tansygreen Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    OK I only just saw this, having not logged in for about a month. I was doing great on MFP until my family life changed (we had 4 more family members move into my house, long story, but theirs was repossessed). Since then, obviously I've been pretty busy, but that's no excuse! I think my situation makes me a Mum who needs to get back on track so I'd love to join late if that's OK.

I went back to the gym for the first time today and it HURT!
    Will check back in on Monday - nice work so far everyone, I have catching up to do!

Oh yes - my goal, is simply to log my food and drink every day WITHOUT FAIL as that is what I have really found hard these last few weeks. Goal 2 - to lose at least 1 kilo by end of the month.
  • losiliga
    losiliga Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    checking in late.
    CW: 205

Goals: track everything I eat
    30 min walks @ least 5x this week
    SNACC detox, (no sugar, nicotine, alcohol, caffine, or chemicals) Dyed my hair Sunday so I am good.
  • MeMeg10
    MeMeg10 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Checking in...no loss/no gain. Stuck to my exercise and logging goals. I have noticed my weight loss goes in spurts...ready for another spurt :) Keep it up, Mamas!
  • Lady_Senie
    Lady_Senie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join up? "Cause this sounds like a fun little challenge for the masses! ^_^
  • JenLovesFall
    Options
    I forgot to check in yesterday! My week 3 stats: Lost 2 lbs. Total loss since the beginning of this challenge: 10.8 lbs
  • losiliga
    losiliga Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    CW: 201

Need to make a few adjustments.
  • v_wich86
    v_wich86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Checking in:)
    LW: 193.5
    CW: 191.5

I am so close to being under 190 again!! So excited. This week I'm going to make a couple small changes to my diet and exercise, and hopefully those changes will have a good impact on my weight. Good luck everyone!
  • allnaday
    allnaday Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm NOT going to win the award this week. Had horrible habits over the weekend...met zero mini goals. but up and at'em today
  • JenLovesFall
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

Today marks 4 weeks of mama back on track for me. This week I lost 1.2 pounds making it a total of 12 pounds over 4 weeks. This next week I plan on doing some Jillian Michaels DVDs - I havent been very good about working out
  • MzNeecie
    MzNeecie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    sorry i didnt update yesterday i had the day off for Veterans day and i did absolutely nothing and loved it. I did sneak on the scale and lord that was not a good idea. well anywho here is the update:

10.22 192.6lbs
    10.29 193.0lbs
    11.05 190.0lbs
    11.12 192.6lbs

how have i come back full circle to the same exact weight from week one? ok so this is saying that i am at a plateau and i need to kick it up a notch. i haven't ran in awhile b/c my knees were betraying me but maybe its been long enough were they will allow me to do a mile or two. its worth a shot.

goal this week to just get back to 190lbs at least. :(