Only 4 Pounds Until I Reach My Goal!!! Before/After Pics

Options
I began my weight loss journey in February 2012. I am 46.4 pounds lighter than when I started and only have 4 pounds to go to reach my goal! I'm now at my lowest weight since I can't remember when!

I hope that posting these before / after pictures (if they display correctly!) will reinforce to anybody on here that doesn't think it's possible - that IT IS!!! It may not be an easy journey; but it is SO worth it; so don't give up - you can and will reach your goal!! :happy:

BEFORE:

facebook_1722116306-1.jpg

AFTER:

2012-10-269513-53-089559.jpg

Replies

• Katt1320
    Katt1320 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Seeing pics like this really helps me keep going!
  • Pgonzal2972
    Options
    Thank you!!! I've relied on myfitnesspal to get through this process. I've found a lot of motivation on here. If you ever need encouragement, please feel free to add me as a friend! Even though I'm close to my goal, I am still on here every day logging my food / exercise and still need a little encouragement myself!

Keep striving and working towards your goal and you WILL get there! :happy:
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Wow - seeing your before and after pictures are inspiring!!! You look great!
  • Pgonzal2972
    Options
    Thank you so much - I'm happy to know that my story can be an inspiration to others!

I've relied on these same types of posts to get through my journey and it makes me feel good to know that I am inspiring others in the same way!
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    great job! you are adorable!
  • lvdesertdiva
    lvdesertdiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! You look Amazing! Can't wait til I can post my before & after!! :happy:
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Kudos!!!
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Look at you, you itty bitty thing! Great work. Thanks for the motivation.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You deserve to be very proud of yourself!!!
  • pekejz
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!! :D I have 25 more to go!
  • crg010
    Options
    Oh wow that is great!! Seeing other members pictures keep me motivated!
  • 4ME77
    4ME77 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    that is WONDERFUL!! I never reached the GW # I set, but I look & feel SO MUCH better!!! Maintaining is the challenge for me now! GOOD LUCK...
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC JOB!!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Well done!! You look fantastic!!
  • Cindy219
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!!! :happy:
  • energizeme75
    Options
    Amazing!
    Congratulations on all your hard work.
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS, you DID it!
    (I'm ALMOST there)
    Thanks for sharing!:flowerforyou:
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Is it just me, or is it ironic that the before picture includes food? Great job.
    Options
    that s great i just started today on my diet i hope that i can do this .i am starting with a few friends .so far this sight has helped me .:smooched:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!