Only 4 Pounds Until I Reach My Goal!!! Before/After Pics

Replies

• catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Congratulations!!!!Thank you for the great motivation that it is possible!!
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    You look AMAZING! And... I have to mention that I LOVE your purple dress. So Cute!! Thanks so much for the extra motivation!!
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    I love it! Great job!:)
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Fantastic!!
  • pmassford
    pmassford Posts: 1 Member
    Thank you for the motivation, and congratulations on your success!! I'm just starting on here so I can use all the motivation I can get :)
  • AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 271 Member
    WTG! What a difference...Definitely will stop me from going to get that extra piece of pizza that was calling my name....:) really...that's why I got on here....food is talking to me...in a non psychotic way lol
  • sweetkeys
    sweetkeys Posts: 81 Member
    that's fantastic - you should be very, very proud!!!!!!
  • maryb2374
    maryb2374 Posts: 137 Member
    You look great! Congrats!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    You look great! And your outfit is adorable. Purple is my favourite color. :heart:
  • Awesome!

Thank you so much!!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    46 lbs in LESS than a year? I am impressed. My own is moving rather slowly. 9 lbs in the last 3 months. My goal is very similar to yours. May I ask HOW you did it?
  • great job! you are adorable!

Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • You look so cute in that purple outfit with the great boots! CONGRATS on a your success. You are definitely an inspiration! :happy:
  • You look amazing! Great job :-)
  • You do look awesome. Great results. Thanks for the encouragement. I have lost a few pounds and the main thing is I feel so much better.
  • grinner30
    grinner30 Posts: 122 Member
    Great success!
  • Great Job!! You look Amazing! Can't wait til I can post my before & after!! :happy:

Thank you so much!

Just stick with it and you will be posting your before & after pics before you know it! :happy:
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    You look beautiful! Congrats!!!
  • Kudos!!!

Thank you!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!