I hate long (male) shorts

Options

Replies

• fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I don't care how nice your legs are, but any time I see a guy running in shorts that cut off well above the knee, it's pretty much an instant turn off.

100% agree

Was looking through my high school year book the other day. The shorts they wore back then in the early 80's are just nasty. Everything all pulled up and too tight it looks painful. Not to mention the legs lol... makes the legs look like sticks lol HOw the heck did they run in those things? Oh and top it off with the white knee socks with the stripes in a color that matches the shorts lol
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    In Florida, shorts are almost mandatory.

GatorsWearJeanShorts.jpg
  • leslie0422
    leslie0422 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I don't care how nice your legs are, but any time I see a guy running in shorts that cut off well above the knee, it's pretty much an instant turn off.

Same here. I can't stand for men to wear short running shorts. Not attractive AT ALL!
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<< Short shorts
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options

Same here. I can't stand for men to wear short running shorts. Not attractive AT ALL!

This!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I think board shorts are hot. Especially when the guy's also in shape and without a shirt.

also this.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I see what you're saying. Just take your normal shorts and cut out a hole where your junk is
  • bdart
    bdart Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I use whatever is most comfortable, but that happens to be smaller pair of shorts that have compression shorts built in. dont care about anyone else..If you dont mind that, there's a brand here called 'Matrix' that seems to work for me. You may be able to grab a pair online from a canadian store.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options

Agree~
  • leslie0422
    leslie0422 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I think board shorts are hot. Especially when the guy's also in shape and without a shirt.

also this.

Me too!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I don't like super short shorts on men, but I do appreciate a good pair of man legs. Too many guys have chicken legs these days.

OP: if you want to get your shorts a bit shorter, you can take them to a tailor or seamstress and have them hemmed a bit. As long as they're not cargo shorts, they should look fine an couple inches shorter to make you more comfortable.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    You and me, both!! lol
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I loved watching the cross country runners go by in there shoes and shorty shorts (guys) in college. On Halloween I saw one in a furr spedo and fur arm bands.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    And I hate short shorts on anyone. Can cope with it if they are exercising though.
    I am a hypocrite I wear them around the house when its hot, just not in public.
  • dan_IRL
    dan_IRL Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I prefer my shorts JUST above the knee. Not TOO short, but not like an NBA player either. Also, cargo shorts are gone. Unless you are a broke college kid with no sense of style.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I don't mind short shorts on a guy when he's working out or running. However, I'd prefer to see him in board shorts or cargos outside of that.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    And I hate short shorts on anyone. Can cope with it if they are exercising though.

Otherwise what happens? Do you experience all five stages of the grieving process?
  • Dancerten
    Dancerten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Land's End sells men's shorts with 9" or 6" inseams. I like a guy with nice, muscular legs; so I say if you got it, flaunt it. However, do leave a little to the imagination lol :wink:
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Buy women short shorts then.

Daisy Dukes on a man? Yeah, that's hot. :noway: