It's TMI Tuesday!

Options

Replies

• joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Found out that somedays my breasts weigh more then my back pack.

tickled me! my husband weighed mine haha sad but true
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Options
    not my TMI, but something i have seen on here...

logging when and how long you had sex as exercise in your public exercise diary is just a bit TMI in my opinion.

People actually do this?! LOL OMG! That's great!

What?! Log it or have sex? LOL
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I've had 2 BM's today and I feel oh-so-skinny because of it. :ohwell:
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I left the lights on last night, and actually truly enjoyed myself. I have to say, I think it definitely enhanced the experience. It would seem my self-esteem is up these days. NSV too, imo.
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options

logging when and how long you had sex as exercise in your public exercise diary is just a bit TMI in my opinion.

People do this?! :laugh:

I used my Heart Rate Monitor once during sex and did count the calories but I didn't call it sex in my diary, I named it "Climbing Mt. Chad" hehehe

I am so using my HRM next time my man is in town.
  • smboston
    Options
    I got chiggers from having "relations" on the intramural soccer field in college. Bad "relations" and bad itching.
  • Dunkelheit666
    Dunkelheit666 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I left the lights on last night, and actually truly enjoyed myself. I have to say, I think it definitely enhanced the experience. It would seem my self-esteem is up these days. NSV too, imo.

I would want the lights on w/ you too!
  • Shawneb66
    Options
    I got a Brazilian Bikini Wax and it's the best feeling ever!! It's like having a secret!
  • Dunkelheit666
    Options

I hate when i go 2x in one day if that 2nd time is after my shower. I hate that not so fresh feeling...and what if i run into someone that wants to enjoy my shaved tushy?
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Options
    I got a Brazilian Bikini Wax and it's the best feeling ever!! It's like having a secret!

A secret no more! LOL
  • RobynBrockerville
    Options
    Cruciferous vegetables = not a good time for my roommate.. So many farts
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options

I hate when i go 2x in one day if that 2nd time is after my shower. I hate that not so fresh feeling...and what if i run into someone that wants to enjoy my shaved tushy?

that last bit made me chuckle..

I had sprouts the other day and have been farting like a trooper ever since.. not good :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • Dunkelheit666
    Options

I had sprouts the other day and have been farting like a trooper ever since.. not good :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

well you are DEF not getting an afformentioned rim job!
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options

well you are DEF not getting an afformentioned rim job!

Now I know what BM means!
  • leianno
    Options
    I got a ticket for skinnydipping! :laugh:

LOL! GOOD FOR YOU! HAVE FUN!
  • Exhalt
    Exhalt Posts: 41
    Options
    Found out that somedays my breasts weigh more then my back pack.

tickled me! my husband weighed mine haha sad but true
    Oh yea. I weighed mine just for giggles. My back pack was 15 -20 lbs... my breasts, 22.6
  • cmpollard01
    Options
    1. IBS-of the constipating variety-is a pain in my...well, bowels. I constantly have to take medicine to poop right-no matter what. And right now, I'm uncomfortable because I can tell there's a bit of congestion, but it hasn't decided to come out and play yet.

2. I can't wait until 5pm. I will leave work, go home and change into something more, eh-hem, comfortable, and wait for my boyfriend to get to my house. And then I can take advantage of him. :bigsmile:
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I had SPICY buffalo chicken wrap and I feel like I'm farting flaming razorblades.
    I've had to retire to the store room for 3 packs of post-its so far today. :laugh:

Everyone I work with thinks I have an unhealthy obsession with post-its because every time I need to pass gas at the office, I go to the store room. And to make sure I don't look suspicious, I grab a pack of post-its.
  • Shas2228
    Shas2228 Posts: 187
    Options
    I'm constipated sometimes and it's annoying LOL
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options

People do this?! :laugh:

well, it burns cals doesnt it? Unless you suck at it

Thought that was something that it was good to suck at?????
This discussion has been closed.