2 times! :)
  • Dunkelheit666
    Dunkelheit666 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - oatmeal
    10 am - chobani
    12 - deli turkey and pineapple
    3 pm - apple
    6 pm - dinner (usually chicken and asparagus or broccoli)
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I dont know if I have a "meal" 3 times a week...but I graze like a cow!!!:bigsmile:
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    I have my three main meals, and then at least 3 snacks. I like to graze :)
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    say what?? a meal 3 times a week? u dont mean 3 times a day?
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I eat 5 to 6 times a day. Some meals are bigger than others.
  • ashumeow
    ashumeow Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Maximum 5 meals and minimum 3 meals a day =)
  • ndurrell13
    Options
    I eat 2 - 3 days a day depending on my time. I noticed that the longer I go between meals the more likely I am to cheat. Small meals are better but do what works best for your schedule.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    3 smallish meals and 2-3 substantial snacks. Whatever adds up to 1400 cals per day.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Usually I set up 'meals' 4-6 times a day. Usually 4-6oz meat with 1-2 cups veggies at least 2x a day, eggs/bacon for breakfast, either a protien shake or grilled chicken fast food wrap after work, then nuts and a big dinner!

MOO
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    5-6 times, two of those being a breakfast shake since I'm always in a rush in the morning and then a shake at night. I'm lucky work in an office and can prep snacks at work so I can imagine it'd be tough in a different environment to keep it up.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I usually do 3 meals, maybe 1 snack. I don't have time with my busy schedule to eat 6 small meals. I can't eat at one of my jobs and I'm there for 8 hours (I get 1/2 hour lunch during that time but I can't eat while I work). I work with special needs kids and if I try to eat around them they have literally grabbed food out of my hand and ate it lol
  • SimonIsChanging
    SimonIsChanging Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    As many as i want, whenever i want, as small or as big as i want between the hours of 10 & 6 :) No point in obsessing, i've never believed the hype of small meals spaced evenly throughout the day.
  • RichStraitiff
    RichStraitiff Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I eat eight times a day for close to 2,400 calories. 6am, 8am, 10am, noon, 2pm, 4pm, 7pm, 9pm. This helps keep my metabolism charged all day and maximizing absorbtion of nutrients. DeterminedResults.com
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    3 meals, 3 snacks.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Enough to feed a small army..............for a month

boom.jpg
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I eat about 5-6 times, depending on my schedule. It wasn't exactly for weight loss. It was at the suggestion of my doctor due to some digestive issues. I feel a LOT better, but yes, it has helped with managing my weight.
  • Txnurse97
    Txnurse97 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Three meals and 1-2 snacks. Trying to be better about eating every 3-4 hours so I'm not famished later!
  • shivaslives
    shivaslives Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I eat 5 times a day. I keep my primary meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) smaller than I used to and then fit in a healthy snack mid-morning and mid-afternoon, something like a protein bar that is well balanced and doesn't require a break to eat.
  • AshleighPhilp1
    Options
    I literally eat any time i'm hungry, I don't think it makes a difference really?