iPhone 5 v. Samsung Galaxy III

Options

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    My hubby has had the Droid...and upgraded to Iphone 5 and loves it. I feel like you....not sure which is best for me : )

Good luck
  • LeighAnnH75
    LeighAnnH75 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have an SG3 and love it!! I've always been an android fan because of the customization options. SG3 is an amazing phone. You won't be disappointed!
  • GypsyPirate
    GypsyPirate Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Galaxy S III was the better choice for me and I am loving it!!
  • SlimT05
    SlimT05 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love my SIII, best phone I've ever had.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    2 friends of mine sold their Iphone 4's for GSIII and both regret it, one of them actually sold the SIII within a month and the other still complains about the battery life. His doesn't last until 3pm without being put on a charger...
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I have the Samsung Galaxy III and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I have the Galaxy S3 and It's an awesome phone...however, why not get the Note 2 that's rolling out?
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I went from an iPhone 3 to a Galaxy III and I love my galaxy!!!!

Good luck!
  • geekpryncess
    geekpryncess Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my SIII tomorrow, so excited! My boyfriend has it and so I've been able to play with it...it's so snappy and fast, compared to my current Samsung Captivate. I love iphone too, but it doesn't have widgets or themes, or sd storage, or removable battery, or mini usb charger...those are the reasons that tip me over to Android. I have an Ipad and love love love it, Apple's backup and sync system is unrivaled, but with Android I can give that up for the customization features.
  • alexroet
    alexroet Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    iphone! you can store all your music in the cloud, and only pull down what you want. it's the best of both worlds- you have access to ALL your music, without needing to fill up your storage space. (that said, there's a 64gb iphone. that's a LOT of space for music...)
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Being in IT and making the cell phone decisions for my company, I've used many iPhones and many Androids.

the Galaxy S3 blows the iPhone away.
    A lot of my iPhone users are (willingly) switching over to the S3.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Go with the S3. Android is so much superior than the Iphone. Iphone use to lead in the best phone category but now they are catching up. All of my friends have Iphones and I have an android Charge and my phone is so much superior. Also there are a lot of apps that are you have to pay on Iphone that are completely free on android.

The biggest thing with me is that I am a Tech geek and Iphone doesn't allow you to do much with your phone outside of Itunes. Android phones you can do so much more. Plus if you like having tons of different songs for ringtones you can get them for free on your android phone using Cellsea.com
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I just got the Galaxy Note II. I love it! It is a little too big and they do not have cases for it yet, but I love it :heart: :heart:
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'm going for a samsung note 2, waited over 6months for the iphone 5 but it just didn't live up to my expectations :( so I say S3
  • princessnik7
    princessnik7 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have an SII and I love it, all my phones have been samsung phones except one which was a blackberry and I couldn't wait to return to samsung. I am a fan of samsung electronics in general though.
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My upgrade day comes later this month and I am switching from a Blackberry to either the S3 or the Note 2. I researched A LOT of phones and was really impressed with the Samsung phones. I have nothing against iPhones. I was just really impressed with the Samsung phones. I can't wait to check out the Note 2 when AT&T releases their version later this month.

Hubby is moving from an iPhone 4 to the Galaxy Note 2 when AT&T releases it this week. I'm an Apple girl and love my iMac and MacBook, but even I'm leaning towards the Galaxy S3 when I upgrade my 4S.
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    S3 all the way! Haven't had an iPhone, but love my S3!
  • polza1888
    polza1888 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    100% the S3, wins hands down!
  • Stylie
    Stylie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    iPhone all they way..
    Super Fast.. exceptional customer support..

Great OS and WAY more selection of Apps and functionality..
  • Falling_star
    Falling_star Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    i made the desision to switch form an iphone 4 to galaxy note 2 and i love it, i was waiting for the iphone 5 to come out then was greatley dissapointed as there were not much changes and i had got bored of the iphone so i made the change and i love it you can do so much more with the galaxy takes abit of getting used to tho but worth it. :)