Not losing weight fast enough!

Options
2»

Replies

• meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    how much are you actually exercising and how much are you consuming in cal/fat each day? maybe you are not exercising enough for your food intake. Try bumping up your exercise routine and add more intervals of running then walking (run hard for 200 meters, walk at 3.5mph for 200 miles - repeat about four to six times). Do that on top of your usual work out. maybe that'll help burn fat/calories.
  • cma17
    cma17 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You can't be serious if the relationship ends because of weight that isn't a good one.... Weight loss takes time shoot I'ld like to lose 10kilos in 2 weeks but short of losing an arm it isn't going to happen. Sometimes even if the Scales haven't moved people notice a complete difference in you you maybe happier or more energetic or.... the list goes on.
    Good luck
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options

And to top it all off, I don't have time to go to the gym the rest of the week. I'm baking cookies tonight to take with me on the plane and then I have to pack my bag tomorrow night before I go out drinking with some friends.

Oh, I get it! This is a joke thread!
  • mup1949
    Options
    First, I would suggest that any guy that would break up with you for not losing your quota of weight for the week is the fat cow (between the ears) not YOU! Second, you might take a pass on the "drinking with friends". Alcohol is loaded with calories and the foods you normally eat with drinks is full of salt and will make you retain lots of fluid. And third, you are beautiful and have already lost a lot of weight...CONGRATS!! Geez...what's the matter with young women!!!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the dry water diet?

No! tell me more please.

OMG it is the easiest diet ever.
    Costs practically nothing. No wasted time on food prep and you can do it anywhere. Basically its dried water. After three months you will lose so much weight. If you go further than three months, I have to warn you, you may die. But it is so worth it because you will be so skinny and not have a plus sized casket. I make my own and will be willing to sell it to you in for a small fee.

btw. YOU CAN EAT ALL THE BACON YOU WANT!
  • cloe31
    cloe31 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating? You might be starving your body and it's not able to lose anymore weight.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    ermafert_zpsf4b48661.jpg \m/
    rq_YYCGO30q0cfFs3gv1Lg2.jpg
    nickcage_zpsfe6052f3.jpg \m/
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Quit drinking.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I seriously hope that this thread is a joke. It should be locked for all the non sense advice being spewed.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Reset the calibration in your scale to -2 lbs

VOILA!

you're welcome
  • soulfulsally
    Options
    Have you tried taking a poop?

Thank you! *runs off to buy laxatives*

Don't forget to put some in those cookies. It'll have a negative calorie effect. Sweet, huh?
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I am in agreement with everyone here. If he breaks up with you over 2lbs, he isn't worth keeping around.
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm going to see my boyfriend this weekend for the first time in what seems like NEVER and I want to look my best. I've been killing myself at the gym this week and staying under my calorie goal most days but the weight isn't coming off. I don't understand why this is so difficult. My scale just WON'T MOVE. I thought I had given myself enough time to get down to my goal weight before this trip but nothing is working. I'm feeling like such a fat cow and if he breaks up with me this weekend I WILL JUST DIE! :sad:

And to top it all off, I don't have time to go to the gym the rest of the week. I'm baking cookies tonight to take with me on the plane and then I have to pack my bag tomorrow night before I go out drinking with some friends.

Help me. What can I do? I want to lose a couple pounds by the time I go to the airport on Friday.

I would go for the head amputation I heard the average head weighs 10 Lbs:laugh:
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Quit drinking.

The hell you say!?!?
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    nickcage_zpsfe6052f3.jpg \m/

ahahhahaha WIN!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Not sure if serious... :huh:
  • Josh
    Josh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Howdy folks,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Joshua
    MyFitnessPal Forum Staff
This discussion has been closed.