how often do you weigh?

Options
1235»

Replies

• lostgurl55
    lostgurl55 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Starting today I will be weighing in each morning til I lose 5 pounds..haven't ever weighed like this before. It will be interesting to see how this goes...we will see.
  • mgarciar
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning, it keeps me on track.
  • 0Karina0
    0Karina0 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Saturdays are my weight day :D in the morning right after i pee. I used to weight everyday and its really not a good thing, is better to be patient and then when you see the numbers going down, you really feel the work is paying off! ( º▽º)-b
  • miscje1985
    Options
    Its amazing to see the differences in what people think about when and how often you should weight yourself. I used this website/app about 2years ago and lost a whopping 10kg, went off it for a while to give my body a break and about 6months ago joined weight watchers, haven't lost a single kilo! So i'm back on this train because quite frankly I saw results and its not as harsh as weight watchers. So i'm giving it a go! I only weigh in once a week and will see how I go for a few weeks but might go more often if people think it helps :)
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Once a week for me Friday morning
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning, just to hold myself accountable. However to track my weight loss I use Friday's weight. Good Luck!
  • destinee1103
    destinee1103 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I dont like scales or I need a new one this morning I weighed my self it was 214 when I got out of the shower i did it again and it was 216 :\
  • jnn0409
    jnn0409 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning, but I only log my weight on here on Mondays.
  • rapat
    rapat Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I weight every day, then take note of the highest weight that week in a weekly log (I've only been doing this for 2.5 weeks) -- but I figure if you look only at the max or min weight in a time period then you'll get a more accurate snapshot of your weight then if you only weigh yourself once ever few days / week (since it can fluctuate)