Replies

• kimmyonherway
    kimmyonherway Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You are Amazing!! Great work!
  • dawn33
    dawn33 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You make me really motivated and thank you for blogging about how awesome you did! I am working really hard as I don't want to be fat anymore and it's really nice to see stories like that!

Congrats to you and keep up the amazing work.

Be happy with everything you have done because it's hard work doing what you did!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • kgasser
    kgasser Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL! You look about 20 years younger AND about 20 times happier!!!
  • 1204life
    1204life Posts: 12
    Options
    you look so much younger! what a difference. great job!!
  • harborgirl
    Options
    Yes, in your photos you now look like the daughter of the woman in the earlier photos!

Thanks very much for sharing, not only for the inspiration, but also because I'm just starting out, with a lot to lose, and at 5'4" was thinking I'd need to get down to around 125 to be "normal". But you, at 5'3" and over 140, look extremely slender. So maybe I don't need to lose as much as I thought if I just get the muscles toned up!
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have been telling you that you havn't been fat for awhile now you are my hot Mama:love:
  • katzpawz
    katzpawz Posts: 754
    Options
    Way to go!! Can't wait until I get there, too.
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    :tongue:
    I have been telling you that you havn't been fat for awhile now you are my hot Mama:love:

BTW, that's my husband everyone, so he is TOTALLY allowed to call me that! LOL :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!