Carbs per day

Options

Replies

• Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Between D & E+

I HAVE to keep my fat low because I no longer have a gallbladder and bad things happen when I eat too much fat.

Assuming you are trying to stay within your macros, If you are 'low fat' you are 'high carb' by default. Similarly if you eat high carb, you are probably eating less fat because your protein intake should be constant @ 1g per lb of lean mass. So it really is going to depend on each individual situation.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    E and beyond for me, averaging between 300-340 grams a day, had circumferential body lift surgery 6 weeks ago so I am currently just getting back to exercise so I dropped it down to around 240 the last several weeks but am now back to cardio and starting lifting so I am going to start bumping them up again.... Best of Luck....
  • 75in2013
    75in2013 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Sometimes A, sometimes B, C, D, E ...

I watch my calorie intake and micronutrients. Don't really care about carbs/fat. I eat what I want to eat.
  • tamba01
    tamba01 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    between c and d, it could go either way :)
  • RobKarmic
    RobKarmic Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    self proclaimed carb addict a day where I eat 200 carbs is a happy day lol
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    E, but I am no longer trying to lose weight. They gave me this to maintain my weight. I get most of my carbs from oatmeal, fruits, and vegetables. I never exceed 260 though.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    D, sometimes E
  • McAlyna
    McAlyna Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    200g +

Yesterday I had 400g + and today I'm down to my lowest weight so far. Carbs aren't the enemy. :happy:

^ This!

200+ most days. I grew up eating steamed white rice, even with being cut down, I am still high on carbs.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    E, easily.
  • mjj79
    mjj79 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Usually between 60 and 150 g. Any higher and my weight goes up :(
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    How many carbs do you have on average per day....

A) 0-50 B) 50-100 C) 100-150 D) 150-200 E) More than 200

C on rest days and F on lift days.....
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    A: 6.5 days a week

E: 0.5 days a week
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    E!!!

I can't imagine how anyone can survive on even less, because I am already at a bit of a cut-down level to where I used to be. I don't see carbs as the enemy, the only problem with them is that they are quite calorie-dense...hahaha.

E. I eat 1900 cals/day 45/30/25. My carbs come from whole grains and produce.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    a
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    I'm usually end up in the C range. That will probably change soon since I'm adding beans and brown rice back into my diet. Looking at my old eating habits it wasn't carbs in general that were the problem. It was the types of carbs (cookies, cake, everything breaded, loaded baked potatoes, fries, etc). Eating lower carb has given me some self control and some perspective how I really need to be eating most of the time.
  • jeby8
    jeby8 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS and I'm Gluten Intolerant (eliminating Gluten automatically drops my carbs down, I've noticed) so both of those things require me to follow a low carb diet. I'm try for a cushion between A and B but usually end up on the high side of B or low C.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    E, for Easily over 200.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Over 200 regardless of cutting or bulking.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Sometimes A, sometimes B, C, D, E ...

I watch my calorie intake and micronutrients. Don't really care about carbs/fat. I eat what I want to eat.

^^THIS!!! And both of us are halfway to our goal weight!
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    E

'bout three fiddy.