GOAL!!!! 84 pounds and 10" off my waist

Options
13»

Replies

• tequilasunris3
    Options
    Very well done! You look like a completely different person haha. I like the suit, too :)
  • NyxariaMoon
    NyxariaMoon Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic and I'm sure feel just as fantastic. Your story, ups and down;, all of it, is an inspiration, thank you so much for sharing. :)
  • Chopper88
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Truly inspiring. Congrats!
  • jodrake5
    jodrake5 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm genuinely very happy for you. And I hope you are enjoying your new body and lifestyle. I will check out your blog for sure :)
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Congratulations on all your hard work and getting to where you are today :)
  • girish_ph
    girish_ph Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Congrats. YOU ARE A GREAT INSPIRATION TO ME!!!
  • heretic911
    heretic911 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You are an inspiration, congrats!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person!!! Congrats, you've done an amazing job!
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    well done thats awesome!!! bet you feel fab for it xxx
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing progress! You look great.
  • zewolf77
    zewolf77 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Well done! Always feels good being able to put on a nice suit and not having to shop in the 'big and tall' section too!
  • catrinegirl
    Options
    WOW! You look totally different and truly amazing, and you are definitely rocking that suit. #CONGRATS
  • jhunny31
    Options
    Awesome!! You look so different to. Weight loss always makes one look different in the face. Kudos.
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Good work!!!! Nice progress !!! Such an accomplishment. I started heavier then you, but I am trudging along. I have lost about 15 inches in my waiste and still lots to go!! Keep up and maintain now!! So nice when one meets there ultimate goal!! :)
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! :drinker: You look a lot younger now, even,
    Love the suit. :wink:
  • nklunk
    nklunk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Way to go!!
  • futurestarz
    Options
    very nice!
  • sambo_1959
    Options
    simply amazing.....what an encouragement !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!