TEA drinkers... need some new flavors

Options
fleur_de_lis19
fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
I love my tea, but i usually drink, normal black tea (english break fast, usually) and at night I drink a honey vanilla chamomile tea. I love my coffee as well, but right now I'm looking for tea flavors that remind me of my fav seasonal drinks. Like the peppermint mochas and apple cider. Any suggestions? What are your favorite flavors?

Replies

• The_Fragile
    The_Fragile Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    celestial seasonings: sugar plum spice, is sooo good (:
  • fleur_de_lis19
    Options
    Huh.. never heard of it. I'll give it a shot! Thanks!
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Chai tea :heart:
  • jubeesh
    jubeesh Posts: 156
    Options
    These aren't really holiday flavors but Tazo Passion is my all time favorite, Republic of Tea Blackberry Sage and also Vaniilla Coconut are really good too.
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I bought a TON of tea last year from Adagio and I'm still working my way through it. My favorite right now is the peppermint loose leaf tea - it has tiny specs of peppermint in with the tea leaves! My other favs are almond and hazelnut. Also the celestial seasonings apple spice, pumpkin spice, gingerbread... I just love the seasonal ones!
  • fleur_de_lis19
    Options

Not a chai fan... i try but its just not my thang.
  • Neda1178
    Options
    My absolute favorite - - Lipton Green Tea with Raspberry and Goji Berries.. YUMMO :drinker:
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Try looking on here it might be helpful for idea if nothing else as it's a UK based company and I'm not sure where you are in the world :smile: http://twinings.co.uk/
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Give Celestial Seasonings Cranberrry Apple Zinger a try. In fact, you might try the Zinger variety box to try several flavors.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I love the "North African Mint" from David's Teas. I also love the "Jasmine Silver Needle" (a white tea) and "Yun Cui" (a green tea)

http://www.davidstea.com/ if you love tea - it's wonderful.
  • kjm123079
    Options
    Anything from Teavana, if you have one near you, otherwise you can order it on line.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options

Not a chai fan... i try but its just not my thang.

Depends on how you make it or who makes it ;) It's from my culture so I guess I'm used to it haha
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I love Bigelow teas. Partially because they taste awesome and partially because they're the only tea plantation in the US. I get the Rockville Raspberry (I think you can only get it at the plantation in SC or online) in loose leaf and that's probably my 2nd favorite tea ever. I also really like their french vanilla, vanilla chai and eggnogg which you can get in the grocery store (eggnog is seasonal but should be out soon or now).

If you like loose leaf and don't mind ordering it online, check out creme de la earl grey from Tealuxe. That's my absolute favorite tea. It's pretty (has tiny blue flowers in it), smells amazing and tastes kind of like marshmallows.
  • Lillyeatslilies
    Options
    Tazo Passion tea or Stash's Morrocan Mint!!! Yummm! Right now I'm drinking an apple spice tea
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Lipton used to make a french vanilla black tea. I can't find it anymore. But if you see it, I would highly recommend it.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    1 mug of milk. Add sugar if you like. Bring to boil. He moment it starts boiling, add 0.5 tsp black tea and wait till the tea is boiling vigorously. You're welcome. This is called Doodh Patti. You can add some fresh ginger and cardimom (spelling?) to it too
  • AubreySue81
    AubreySue81 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Give Celestial Seasonings Cranberrry Apple Zinger a try. In fact, you might try the Zinger variety box to try several flavors.

Lately I've been on a Peppermint Tea kick, but that ^^^ Apple Zinger sounds delish!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

The zingers are amazing! I especially love the Red Zinger.
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    These aren't really holiday flavors but Tazo Passion is my all time favorite, Republic of Tea Blackberry Sage and also Vaniilla Coconut are really good too.

Vanilla Coconut???? I'm sold! I gotta get some of that!

Twinnings Almond Chai is good and Celestial Seasonings Sweet Coconut Chai and Sleepytime Vanilla.... I also like Bigelow Cozy Camomile.
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I love pumpkin spice tea....I find its hard to find though :(