why do some people like the back dimples?

Options
13»

Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    because only a FIT person would have them...back dimples amongst a few otehre things are the difference between skinny and fit,. :)

I have always had them, even when I was 27 pounds heavier. I think it's a genetic thing, either you have them or you don't. I wasn't fit when weighed 198 pounds at 5'5''. However, they do look better now. :)

I never had them until I lost weight. Well, I'm sure they were there hiding under the pudge just not visible until I lost the weight. :happy:
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I have always loved them. Seriously sexy as hell. I don't know how anyone could NOT find them a turn-on.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Because it pools my - uhm - uh. I mean its like the bullseye on a dart board, two makes it more fun/difficult.

Post of the day :D
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Call me foolish - but what are back dimples?

Ditto....
  • shreded7
    Options
    Why does anyone like anything?

^^^

im a huge fan of the iliac crest (part of the bone that creates that), front and back :)
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Call me foolish - but what are back dimples?

The place the thumbs go when securing the hips... :D

So accurately said!

Pic please...lol
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    because only a FIT person would have them...back dimples amongst a few otehre things are the difference between skinny and fit,. :)

They're actually formed by a certain ligament, so a very thin person might not have them, and an overweight person still might.

seriously. that post is absurd--many fit people don't have them actually.