Replies

• laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Kool aid mixed with milk... Gross!
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I used to love mayonnaise sandwiches or Vienna sausages in a can...and I would eat butter and onion powder on toast...just saying these things I used to eat makes me want to vomit!

SAME HERE!!

Vienna_sausage_tasty_t607.jpeg
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I loved fried bologna sanwhiches :glasses:

OMG, I remember those! Are you from Western PA??
    YES I AM!! :laugh: Thats way to funny you knew that.

Had them every Saturday. Big thick slices on spongy Town Talk bread. I'm from Pittsburgh...go STEELERS!

I grew up in Western PA and I don't recall ever eating fried balogna sandwiches!! :sad:
  • Invictus195
    Options
    Mustard sandwiches. White bread, yellow mustard (thick), DONE!
  • ChrissME
    ChrissME Posts: 33 Member
    Options

Had them every Saturday. Big thick slices on spongy Town Talk bread. I'm from Pittsburgh...go STEELERS!

I grew up in Western PA and I don't recall ever eating fried balogna sandwiches!! :sad:

It's never too late. Find some bologna, fry it up in a bit of butter and slap it between two pieces of white bread!. I think there may have been ketchup involved.... nom, nom, nom.....
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    boogers
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Banana sandwiches. Thick white bread, a thin spreading of butter, stick a banana on and mash it up with a fork. Oh yes.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Pickled Beets.

Still love em.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Butter and sugar sandwiches. Chicken liver and giblets. Tostitos dipped in mayonnaise. Lima beans. Raw biscuit dough.

*vomits*
  • lkweber21
    lkweber21 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bread with butter and garlic powder on it! My grandfather always had this with his meals and passed it on to me.
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    applesauce with graham crackers crunched up in it
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Ham sammich with ketchup
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I would eat a green bell pepper like it was an apple. No cutting it up, no dipping it in sauce.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    The brine from a jar of pickles.

And eating Country Time lemonade mix by the spoonful.

Yep. It's not a wonder I am overweight :laugh:

I always said there are two kinds of people in the world those who drink the pickle juice and those who don't. Yep i was one of those that drank the juice and I would add a little to tuna fish, chicken salad, and other stuff. I still would drink the juice but man that is a sodium bomb
  • scorchy808
    Options
    Spaghetti-Os
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    LOVED green olives and still do. I used to go through a jar by myself regularly (now not so much)
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options

It's never too late. Find some bologna, fry it up in a bit of butter and slap it between two pieces of white bread!. I think there may have been ketchup involved.... nom, nom, nom.....

Brings back childhood memories...fried bologna sandwiches or even better...you chop up the bologna and fry it with some onions and then mix in a little ketchup.....mmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Oh, and buttered saltines.
  • FluroFaye
    Options
    Raw pastry and spaghetti covered with just tomato ketchup! Not together though :P
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Potted meat mixed with peanut butter and mayo on a sandwich.