whats your favorite exercise?

Options
I like dancing or ellipticals

Replies

• Ches_Mason
    Options
    I walk a lot with my son. he loves the carriage.
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Pilates and Yoga. I do one or the other every evening on top of my regular workout. It's a great exercise but really helps me wind down after a long day!
  • amme12345
    Options
    I love all kinds of exercise, especially netball and my metafit classes !
  • bananabrownie
    Options
    ELLIPTICALS<3
    ^Machine of the gods :3 I love them soo much! My favorite exercises are ellipticals, swimming, tennis/badminton and rock climbing. So fun!
  • JBV321
    JBV321 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I never thought I would say this, but I love running! My mom is a runner and trained me into it over a year ago. I'm hooked! I do several 5ks a year and would love to shoot for a 10k next year. I also do lots of weight training. I love the arc trainer at the gym. Bikram yoga is a great way to unwind and sweat out all the toxins in your body. It's amazing.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Really love doing dance party 3 with my three year old... He is sooooooooo into it! I also really enjoy hack and slash games on the Wii... I find it to be cathartic.
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    i go crazy on the stationary bike. i dont just take it easy. i alternate speeds and soak my shirt with sweat!
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Easy ones that do a lot of good for you
    & dancing!.<3
  • marinegirl92
    marinegirl92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I get bored easily....anything that is related to kickboxing or dancing... I'm so uncoordinated at it so I have to to pay attention and before you know it I'm done with the workout and sweating my butt off.
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am terrible at working out! But I like to walk, go horse riding, and I have a healthrider machine that I do kind of enjoy going on!
  • ravenforest3009
    ravenforest3009 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Kettlebells class!:flowerforyou:
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Ohh, depends on the day, but lately I've been LOVING my runs!
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Running, lunges, and pushups.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Running and yoga.
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    DANCING!! =)<3 x
  • orapronobis
    orapronobis Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Biking! I have a beautiful trail just a couple of miles from my house. I get outdoors in nature and burn lots of calories!
  • zobug2010
    zobug2010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love all of Jillian Michael's workouts!
  • Errrica91
    Errrica91 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Pilates, the elliptical, gym (does it count?:) and INSANITY (love/hate relationship actually:D)...<3
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Yoga and hiking!
  • matt1195
    Options
    Love to hike and be outdoors! At the gym.... i'm learning to love planking!!! Slowly Learning HAHA I would love to try yoga but I am about as flexible as a piece of wood!!!!!