Need friends that post daily

Options
I'm new here(well new as in i've been on the site for a year and a half but just now getting back on the wagon) and this time i'm really giving it everything i've got.

I'm 23, 190lbs with a goal of 150lbs. I am the definition of a yo-yo dieter- completing easily 8 years of it. At my highest, I was 215lbs and my lowest was 150lbs. Seriously, I am so ashamed of shedding and gaining 65lbs over and over again...THIS HAS GOT TO STOP.

This time, I am telling friends and family of my plans to lose weight, eating correctly instead of using a fad diet to see results quickly, and making exercise a priority. I'm using my tools here on MFP as well so I could really use some friends that log in daily and keep me updated on their progress as well... hopefully I can gain some friends that post every day because I find that by reading that others are doing the same as me then I stay motivated. I don't log everything I eat nor do I log every single exercise, but I just want to talk to people regularly.

I'm done being fat, and I can't wait to share a before and after photo on here(found some pretty disgusting before pics)

Hope to hear from some new friends soon.

Replies

• alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    you may send me a request- i have logged in here daily for the past 665 days :) good luck on your journey!!!
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I log daily and am always on here with motivation and just goofiness lol...feel free to add
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 49. I log in everyday and have an open diary. I have been on here everyday since last December except for the 10 days I recently spent in the hospital for major abdominal surgery. Please feel free to add me for support and motivation.
  • teresa_c
    Options
    feel free to add me - my diary is open and I'm determined to log in daily!
  • ksizzle911
    ksizzle911 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I log in daily too! And I am very dedicated to my friends on here. I have lost 66 pounds, and would like to lose another 54. Over halway done! Hopefully we can continue this journey together!
  • JenMcCrory
    JenMcCrory Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    On every day sending a request x
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I login everyday. Anyone can add :)
  • trevmac42
    Options
    Hi Jordan,

Just started myself onwards and upwards 2nd day but exspect to loose weight and increase muscle mass and jordan the best thing you can do is just stick with it i know you can do it !!!
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Nicole, 20, and log in a few times a day, I've been here about a month :)
    I am focused on losing 15lb, my diet is high in fruit and vegetables, I walk a lot, jog, and do yoga and wight weights classes
    Feel free to add me, I'm here to encourage you! :) x
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Hi, just hit 185 days in a row today. Feel free to add me if you'd like?

Alyssa92982- that is one hell of a log in record, awesome job!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Laura. I'm 35. From Tacoma, Washington. And I log in every day. I have a big weightloss goal but I'm dedicated and I'm 25% of the way to my goal of losing 180 pounds. I work out usually 6 days a week (I'm an exercise nut now! I can hardly believe it myself) and I have an open diary. Feel free to add me.
  • Destanie_Robyn
    Destanie_Robyn Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hi! and welcome back! I post daily and have found the more I'm on here the more motivated I am to stay on track! Feel free to add me!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You can add me....I log on everyday : )
  • cailinlowe
    cailinlowe Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    everyone feel free to add me :] i log daily and love giving motivation!

Also, check out my blog
    caixgettingskinny.blogspot.com
  • jordanhillary
    jordanhillary Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    sorry but I am not accepting people that don't log their daily food and exercise because that is half *kitten*.....

I accept SERIOUS people that are down to lose weight and make it a number one option...... This may not yet be your time my dear, or you would drop that damn weight.....GOOD LUCK-

Touche!
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hi
    You may send me a request, I log on daily and have an open diary. :smile:
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    feel free to add
  • AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I log on several times a day, and have been here for well over 200 days.....

I am Alison aged 54 and from New Zealand

My diary is open to my friends

I also use a fitbit ultra which counts my steps, cals burnt, km walked, floors climbed and my sleep pattern.

Please feel free to add me!!
  • RychelleD
    RychelleD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I log everyday:) feel free to add me, or anyone for that matter
  • slimsdown
    slimsdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    heya, i log on tues- sat, feel free to add :-)