Worst Date Ever

Options

Replies

• giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    On my worst date I ended up with a black eye.

Short version:

Guy takes me to the movies, gets super nervous and tries to put his arm around me. He does that weird fake stretching thing, only he loses his grip and elbows me in the face hardcore. Blood all over the popcorn, eye is swollen shut, random bystanders think he's beating me and try to intervene...so horrible.
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options

Short version:

Guy takes me to the movies, gets super nervous and tries to put his arm around me. He does that weird fake stretching thing, only he loses his grip and elbows me in the face hardcore. Blood all over the popcorn, eye is swollen shut, random bystanders think he's beating me and try to intervene...so horrible.

"Blood all over the popcorn" wow, i still cant image how someone could **** up the "fake stretch" that badly lol
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    When I was 17, I went on a date with a guy to a border town on the Michigan/Canada border (MI side). We got bored and he suggested we drive over the bridge to Canada to spend the rest of the evening. I agreed. We had no birth certificates or destination in mind. Both were mandatory in order to get through Customs. He was a snotty little jerk to the Customs agent and then even told them that I had mace in my purse (no weapons allowed). We ended up getting pulled over, searched, sent to the immigration office, and denied access into Canada. Very embarrassing incident.

When I was 18, I met someone online (before it was socially acceptable, so of course everyone thought I was nuts) and flew across the country to attend a spring formal with him at the military academy he attended. Things were going fine until we were at the dance and he would not dance with me. I had come so far and put in a lot of effort to make the trip out there, and he would not even give me that. I stupidly did not ask him why. But I was ticked and heartbroken. Later that evening as we watched a movie back at the house with some of his friends, he didn't mind gesturing to me that he wanted a hand job under the blanket we had covering us on the couch (which I refused, just so we're clear on that. lol). He never kissed me the entire weekend, either.

When I was 27, I went out with someone I met online (no, I did not learn the first time) and I thought the date had been going ok, although after dinner he did ask if I wanted to go back to his place and watch a movie (on the 1st date? Come on, dude). I made a joke and said, "Are you sure you want me to come over? You really don't know anything about me." I said it in a creepy voice on purpose. It must have worked because when he dropped me off, he did not even wait for me to get to the sidewalk as he squealed his tires and took off. Such poor manners!

A few weeks ago, I went on a second date with a guy I'd met online that I wasn't sure about yet. Besides him talking about himself the whole time, as he had on the 1st date, he was tolerable. At one point during conversation, I mentioned that my brother and sister were adopted but I was not, and he kinda laughed and goes, "Do you ever joke with them and say things like, 'You're not loved as much because you were adopted and I wasn't?" :noway: Yeah, there was no third date.

I guess I deviated a bit from the topic and didn't discuss just the "worst" date. I guess if I had to pick from the above, I'd say the non-dancer was the worst.
  • Valm0n
    Valm0n Posts: 88
    Options
    6 years ago, I met a girl (one of my best friend's friend. He told me she was a bit temperamental, but she was damn sexy so I didn't care...). We met 2-3 times after that during parties.
    2 months later, during my birthday party, she started to flirt with me. We spent the evening talking and drinking tequila.
    Finally, around 2AM, she offered me to take her home (if you know what I mean... :laugh: ).

When we arrived at her place, we finally kissed.... then immediately after, she puked......... :sick:

As a gentleman, I have principles; I never sleep with a wasted girl and I don't let her alone. So I spent the night (partly dressed) with her in her bed... It's been a very painful night since she tried to rouse me for hours, rubbing her boobs against my arm, her knee against my you know what...... she finally felt asleep around 5AM.

Of course, the next day, she couldn't remember anything... she asked me why I was here, if we had sex... Again, being a gentleman, I tried to tell her what happened but avoided some details (puke boobs knee etc)... and of course she didn't believe me... she's pretty sure I abused her.....

I should have listened to my friend's advice...
  • 2012Stoney
    Options
    When I was 21 I went to U Mass and I worked in a retirement home as a 'responsible Person' and the LPN who was in charge (who was extremely cute) set me up on a blind date..... My date was "very pretty, fun and great personality" OK so the date was set.

At that time I had unregistered my car and I used the bus to get from school to work, she would pick me up, we talked on the phone briefly and decided we would go to a bar for a few drinks. Since she was from the area, she said she knew a great place to go.

So the day came for the date, she picked me up from my work at 7 pm..... First impression 1) she was about 300 pounds, 2) not pretty 3) wearing plaid shirt and work pants, work boots.... kind of like what I used to wear when I did landscaping or cutting down trees... All right well I had agreed to go, lets make the best of it... I got into her Chevette and off we went.

I decided to be nice, have a few beers maybe make a new friend. So we arrived at the bar, it was fine and not too far from where I worked. we ordered drinks and started to talk. She was older than me ? 30's so I was talking about college and my job with her friend, she started telling me about herself, She did not go to school (so we had not too much in common), she was married (what?) but seperated. She had 3 kids (Kids!?) I knew nothing about kids... I was still a kid at that time, haha

at this point I was still making the best of it, but it was obvious there was no click and we had nothing in common. She then started telling me about her Husband being abusive to her and how he had a temper, and that she went to this bar 'because he doesn't come here much", but he would probably be driving around looking for her car and she was worried he would start a fight.

I said "hey I have to use the bathroom" and I went right out the back door and caught the first bus that I could and went back to the dorm. I was allready freaked out about having a drink with a married women, the husband searching for her put me over the edge. I kind of feel guilty that I stuck her with the bill for the beer though... but it was one beer, prob $1.50 back then...
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options

Short version:

"Blood all over the popcorn" wow, i still cant image how someone could **** up the "fake stretch" that badly lol

Yeah it was pretty terrible. I actually felt really bad for the guy. I think he was about to cry out of embarrassment. Turns out, people don't react too favorably when you smash the face of a woman half your size. Poor guy.
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    A few years ago I met this guy online and he was very persistent on taking me out. He was sweet if a bit abrasive so I caved-- I was 21, he was 24.

A car pulls up in my driveway to pick me up night of-- He meets me at the door, hugs me, we make small walk and go to get in the car. I noticed he followed me to the passenger side and thought maybe he was going to open my door for me. Nope.

His Mom was driving. I was so nervous I hadn't even thought to look IN the car after he got out. He hopped in the passenger seat and informed me that there weren't working seatbelts back there so just 'hold on tight'.

His Mom kept glancing at me in the rearview between puffs on her cigarette with HER WINDOW ROLLED UP. I have reactive airway disease and mentioned it offhand and she rolled her eyes. Neither of them really spoke to me on the way there, they just kept talking about some 'he' that was 'in trouble' and every so often dude would look back over the seat a
    nd ask me if I was doing okay and smile.

I texted my best friend to beg her for a fake emergency call as we pulled up to the restaurant. We had JUST gotten seated and I was beginning to breathe normally again and his Mom walks in to give us a coupon for BOGO dinner. We were eating chinese which I'm not really that crazy about anyway outside of rice and stuff, and when he said we had to choose from a certain number of dishes to use the coupon, I explain that I didn't like any of those. And he looks at me and goes, "Well, that's what the coupon is for."

So I wound up with a (COLD) plate of General Tso's which I picked at while he talked about himself for twenty minutes and was totally rude to the waiter. Bill came, and it turned out the coupon was EXPIRED so he didn't have enough cash and I had to pay for my own huge plate of food I don't like that I didn't even want in the first place, AND leave the tip-- which was probably good, because I think he would have stiffed the waiter. He looked at me when I laid a 5 down like, really? that much?

As we were waiting for his Mom to arrive back from bingo (not kidding) to pick us up my friend FINALLY CALLED and faked needing a shoulder to cry on ASAP because she and her boyfriend got in a fight. After assuring his Mom I had a ride, they left and as I was getting into the car with my friend I got a text from him that said, "Had a great time, can't wait to see you again xoxo."

Yeah, that whole second date thing? Never happened.
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    bump to read later
  • casey882
    casey882 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Friday the 13 th I hate that date lol
  • Peezy4President
    Options
    When I was 17, I went on a date with a guy to a border town on the Michigan/Canada border (MI side). We got bored and he suggested we drive over the bridge to Canada to spend the rest of the evening. I agreed. We had no birth certificates or destination in mind. Both were mandatory in order to get through Customs. He was a snotty little jerk to the Customs agent and then even told them that I had mace in my purse (no weapons allowed). We ended up getting pulled over, searched, sent to the immigration office, and denied access into Canada. Very embarrassing incident.

When I was 18, I met someone online (before it was socially acceptable, so of course everyone thought I was nuts) and flew across the country to attend a spring formal with him at the military academy he attended. Things were going fine until we were at the dance and he would not dance with me. I had come so far and put in a lot of effort to make the trip out there, and he would not even give me that. I stupidly did not ask him why. But I was ticked and heartbroken. Later that evening as we watched a movie back at the house with some of his friends, he didn't mind gesturing to me that he wanted a hand job under the blanket we had covering us on the couch (which I refused, just so we're clear on that. lol). He never kissed me the entire weekend, either.

When I was 27, I went out with someone I met online (no, I did not learn the first time) and I thought the date had been going ok, although after dinner he did ask if I wanted to go back to his place and watch a movie (on the 1st date? Come on, dude). I made a joke and said, "Are you sure you want me to come over? You really don't know anything about me." I said it in a creepy voice on purpose. It must have worked because when he dropped me off, he did not even wait for me to get to the sidewalk as he squealed his tires and took off. Such poor manners!

A few weeks ago, I went on a second date with a guy I'd met online that I wasn't sure about yet. Besides him talking about himself the whole time, as he had on the 1st date, he was tolerable. At one point during conversation, I mentioned that my brother and sister were adopted but I was not, and he kinda laughed and goes, "Do you ever joke with them and say things like, 'You're not loved as much because you were adopted and I wasn't?" :noway: Yeah, there was no third date.

I guess I deviated a bit from the topic and didn't discuss just the "worst" date. I guess if I had to pick from the above, I'd say the non-dancer was the worst.

U need to stay offline lol, also the bridge to canada is connected to Detroit.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    6 years ago, I met a girl (one of my best friend's friend. He told me she was a bit temperamental, but she was damn sexy so I didn't care...). We met 2-3 times after that during parties.
    2 months later, during my birthday party, she started to flirt with me. We spent the evening talking and drinking tequila.
    Finally, around 2AM, she offered me to take her home (if you know what I mean... :laugh: ).

When we arrived at her place, we finally kissed.... then immediately after, she puked......... :sick:

As a gentleman, I have principles; I never sleep with a wasted girl and I don't let her alone. So I spent the night (partly dressed) with her in her bed... It's been a very painful night since she tried to rouse me for hours, rubbing her boobs against my arm, her knee against my you know what...... she finally felt asleep around 5AM.

Of course, the next day, she couldn't remember anything... she asked me why I was here, if we had sex... Again, being a gentleman, I tried to tell her what happened but avoided some details (puke boobs knee etc)... and of course she didn't believe me... she's pretty sure I abused her.....

I should have listened to my friend's advice...

oh dude. I feel for you that sucks. I had a similar one with a girl I was like in love with. she invited me over, we were friends and she got real drunk real fast and wanted to dance, then she told me she loved me, tried to kiss me which I dodged austin powers style "no, your drunk baby" and then she proceeded to puke all over the place and I had to look after her.

I asked her the next day if she remembered anything. she didn't. broke. my. heart. :sad:
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    A guy had been begging my friend to set him up on a date with me. She knew I wasn't interested, but I finally gave in. We decided to go as a group to a friend's house for drinks and games. I can't remember why, but I ended up driving that night. When we got to his house to pick him up he was drunk. He rambled on about nothing the entire 45 minute drive to the party. When we got to the party he jumped into a game and basically ignored me. I went downstairs to say hi to some other friends and not even 5 minutes later they were calling me back upstairs to take my "date" home. He was screaming, thrashing around and making a scene. I managed to drag him out to my car where he promptly threw up on my hood then tried to make out with me.

The drive back all he did was moan and whimper. We got to a stop sign (in January in Montana) and he opened his door. I screamed at him to shut it because people were waiting for us to go. When he closed it the smell hit me. He had *kitten* his pants. In my car. It didn't stay in his pants. The last 20 minutes of the drive I had to make with the windows down. We pulled up to his house and he was passed out, so I went to his side to drag him out of the car onto his lawn. As I started to move him he puked. It was all over. My center console, the driver's seat, the passenger seat and it even splattered my radio. Thankfully one of his roommates was home and saw what was going on. He brought out a towel and dragged the guy inside.

wow. that is an extreme situation. he sounds like a could of died. I mean who craps their pants and passes out on a date. alcoholics, thats who.

gosh, I really feel sorry for you. that is a winner for worst cause it just sooooo extreme. if it got worse than that you would need to do CPR, take him to the hospital or the morgue.
  • digitalyssa
    digitalyssa Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    These stories are TOO good. I have a hard time believing that some people are so clueless about dates.

However, I haven't really had any bad dates...
  • j_Sparks_01
    j_Sparks_01 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I went out with a hot firefighter that had muscles and shoulders like wow! We are eating dinner at a beautiful West Palm Beach Italian restaurant. He ordered for me. It was sexy. We start talking. He asked if he could be honest with me and of course I told him yes. He told me he is bisexual. First thing I asked him, cuz it came to my mind, is if he would let me use a strap on. HE GAVE ME A HIGH FIVE!!!! I was only kidding in my question. I couldn't wait for the night to end after this incident. On the way home, he asked if I would go to his house and cuddle. I kindly told him I was tired.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    My worst and most embarrasing date was when I was in college. The guy that asked me out wanted to go waterskiing. I love to waterski so I was way excited to go. I bought a really cute and sexy bikini for this date. My date came to pick me up along with the rest of his friends and their dates.

The day was going great. We were all having fun waterskiing. It was my turn to waterski. I got into the lake put my ski on and thought how fun this was going to be. The boat took off I got up the first time and I was doing great. I was going over the waves going back and forth but the boat wasn't going fast enough so I gave the sign to go faster. Well they did and down I went. The boat circled me and I thought I needed to be done for awhile. (my ego was hit hard and I was kind of hurt haha) I was climbing back in the boat and notice I was getting so looks from the guys. The bottom of my swimsuit on one side was ripped in half so I was kind of showing my goods.

To this day when I am with these friends this event always comes up and I live the horror all over again.
  • Peezy4President
    Options
    My worst and most embarrasing date was when I was in college. The guy that asked me out wanted to go waterskiing. I love to waterski so I was way excited to go. I bought a really cute and sexy bikini for this date. My date came to pick me up along with the rest of his friends and their dates.

The day was going great. We were all having fun waterskiing. It was my turn to waterski. I got into the lake put my ski on and thought how fun this was going to be. The boat took off I got up the first time and I was doing great. I was going over the waves going back and forth but the boat wasn't going fast enough so I gave the sign to go faster. Well they did and down I went. The boat circled me and I thought I needed to be done for awhile. (my ego was hit hard and I was kind of hurt haha) I was climbing back in the boat and notice I was getting so looks from the guys. The bottom of my swimsuit on one side was ripped in half so I was kind of showing my goods.

To this day when I am with these friends this event always comes up and I live the horror all over again.

Wow lol
  • MissShancey
    Options
    more please people more please!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    these stories need to be compiled into a book! so funny!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Options
    Oh, I think I have all of you beat!

So, I meet this guy online. We had been talking for a while and found that we had a lot in common. He asks me out for dinner and I say yes. I arrive at the italian restaraunt that we agree to meet at and here is where the fun begins ladies and gentlemen. First off, he is about 10 years older than what his pictures looked like, and slightly balding. To best describe him, he looked like a cancer patient. I was raised to never judge a book by its cover so I let that slide. We go inside and sit down at the table and we order and start talking and things are going okay and then the akward conversation begins. He proceeds to tell me that he is into bdsm and has a balloon fetish. I was not quite sure what that was, but as they say, curiosity killed the cat. He explains that he is aroused by balloons. What!?! Can you repeat that? Yes, he said that he is sexually aroused by ballons. Now, I thought he was trolling me so I laugh it off and he proceeds to tell me in depth how balloons are made. By this time, our food has arrived. So while we are eating he continues to talk and then he springs it on me. He asks me to do unspeakable things with balloons such as putting deflated balloons in my private parts so when I am not around him, he can blow them up and smell 'me' on them and lick the taste off of it. I am mortified. I dont even know how to respond to this but I am no longer hungry. Not only does he want me to do this with balloons but he wants me to go back to his apartment and do it to his pillow so he can smell me there when he sleeps. I am ready to leave at this point so I tell him that I am not feeling well and I need to leave. The waiter comes over and takes the dirty dishes from our table and asks us if we would like desert and my date looks at the waiter and says "No, I will be having desert in about 15 minutes, when I take her home and bend her over my couch!" I look at the water and shake my head NO NO NO and he laughs. So my date pays and walks me to my car... which was so not necessary. I would rather take my chances with rapists and theives than him, but I digress. So we are standing at my car and he says "Get your fat a** over here and give me a kiss, you sexy BBW!" Apparenlty, he has a BBW fetish as well. I just look at him and shake my head, get in my car without saying a word, and drive off. It was awfull!

you get my vote for worst. date. ever!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Options

It's 2012. That's not the way it is and it's called equality. Guys would like to know that you like them for who they are, not what they have in the bank.

i agree, i don't see why some guy should have to pay for the pleasure of your company. It just makes you a prostitute.

Most women these days work and earn just as much as men so they should be able to pay for a few drinks.

What happens if two girls go out on a date together? Who pays?

I also think first dates should be something simple like coffee, so you arn't stuck with some one you don't like for too long.

it just makes her a prostitute? so unless the bill is split someones a *kitten*?

wow. thats a fantastic outlook on life. tell me more.

the-very-best-of-the-confession-bear-meme.jpg

yikes. calling a girl a prostitute because she wont pay is really neanderthal. I always go with cash ready, and ALWAYS offer to pay. however if the guy really insists, i'll let him. if we have more dates, i expect to take turns paying.