shrinking boobies!

Options

Replies

• FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Yup =( Lost 28lbs and went from a nice B to a AA =( boooooooooooooo! But it makes sense I am low bf so they would have to go too!!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    For as long as I remember, I was a 36 or 38DD, gained a ton of weight to be a 44F or 44DDD. Down 54 lbs and it's all different - now a 36G. I'm happy, though. I can't imagine NOT having my boobies (& geez, my husband sure wouldn't be happy - lol). I dream of a lift, but that is all.
  • ConstanceMarieRuff
    Options
    Oh gawd yes. I went from a 38DD to a 34B cup.

I'm so ecstatic I could spit. Prior to the weight loss, I wanted a breast reduction in the worst way. Shirts would not fit, and any sort of running/plyometric exercises were out of the question. At my heaviest, they still weren't big enough for insurance to cover it, when I got a quote from a plastic surgeon, it would have cost me $8000 out of pocket.

I'm so glad I lost the weight. Mine are just about perfect now.

I totally hope that this is the case with mine. I would be ecstatic too if that happened to me.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Depends on how fatty your breasts were. Mine were big before I ever gained weight so they don't change much when I lose.
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I was a 38DD and now I'm a 36D and some C's fit too :) I hope I get them back down to a B.
  • erinnstreeter
    erinnstreeter Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who has gained and lost weight several times over the last decade. With each uptick, she gained boobs, but with every period of loss, she kept her boobs. So now she's quite stacked up top and slimming down over the rest of her body, with no sign of losing any cup sizes. Everyone is different, I guess!
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    No matter how much weight I lose, I am always a DD cup...grr. My band size goes down, but not the cup size (of course a DD cup with a 36" band size is smaller than a DD cup with a 40" band size, for example). I wish wish wish I could be a C cup! I would love to get a reduction when I reach goal, but idk if insurance will cover it, and they probably wouldn't.

I totally understand your frustration with being a DD. I hate it. I'm hoping as I progress with weight loss that they go down. I can hope. (: I don't have insurance so all of the surgery would come out of pocket for me and I just don't have that kind of money.

I need to lose several cup sizes soon or it's surgery for me... my back is beginning to give me issues (36G :cry:)
  • Sheirai
    Sheirai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Um, yes. It's one of several reasons I don't intend to get too low on the ol' body fat ratio; I still want to look like a girl.
  • lyndalpn
    lyndalpn Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yep. I've lost over 50lbs and I was a DD in June, a D in August and now a C and of course the band size has gone down a lot too. I am wearing Target bras at the moment... no point in buying expensive ones if I'm going to "grow out" of them every 6 weeks!
  • Rawr1978
    Rawr1978 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Mine are a 34-36C at my thinnest, and are currently D's. I dont like how heavy they look at this size, i cant wait till i have perky C's again
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    When I lost 40 pounds, I went from a 42D to about a 40C. I can still wear my old bras because the hooks adjust, but the cups are noticeably too large. I finally went and bought a couple new bras. Many women don't realize this, but having a bra that ACTUALLY fits you (and yes, this requires going in for an actual fitting, not just guesstimating in the dressing room) will perk up your girls no matter what size they are-- it's a big confidence-booster, too!
  • Kitkat_58
    Kitkat_58 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have lost 28 lbs and noticed the girls are shrinking too. Not much yet, but I am hoping they shrink a lot!
  • AussieNikki
    AussieNikki Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    It depends on the person. I have always had big ones, even at 100lb I have at least D cups. After losing 65lb this past year I went from a DDD to a DD.
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I gained boobs when I gained a lot of weight, so I figure they will disappear when the weight goes. My boyfriend definitely noticed the difference with them.
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I think mine might have gone down but not by much. However, my husband says that with my tummy shrinking they look bigger now than they did before.
  • breeZrizi
    breeZrizi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    unfortunately yes :( lol

i went from a DD to a C, i lost about 50 from square one

SUCKS! but all depends on the person and how you carry your weight but its expected to lose some
  • TheMonsterDiaries
    Options
    I lost a total of 64 pounds and I went from a c cup to an A so yes that can happen but everyones different. :)
    Btw I had lost 60 before I got this app so that's why it only appears that I lost 4 :P
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Yup! My 38C girls are now **barely** 34B. I just refuse to buy any cup size that says 'A'. My soon to be 13 year old daughter wears the same size as me!! Of course, she inherited some genes from my momma and her paternal grandma that give her those. Lord knows the only time I have respectable "girls" is when I'm overweight!!
  • LSeales
    LSeales Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Honestly I think that if you didn't have them before you gained weight then you probably won't have them after you lose it. I am kinda glad to see mine go. Dang crumb catchers!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Yep, I've lost about 3 sizes so far :( Not happy about it cause nothing fits right anymore & my damn nipples stand out ALL of the time now. Down from a DD to a D cup but was an E at the start I think.