Peanut Butter

Options

Replies

• casey882
    casey882 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter mmmmmmmmmm
    I got some PB2 yesterday it is mmmmmmmmm it's on amazon it's expensive but worth every penny it's very very low cal check my dairy for yesterday
    We should start a peanut butter club lol
    It's peanut butter jelly time jelly time
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you are in UK or not but over here we have Whole Earth Peanut Butter, its zero sugar and lovely.

Yes this is fabulous!!

That's what I got! I had 2 teaspoons full yesterday and a teaspoon on my toast this morning! Am hoping the husband will help me out though as its seriously testing m willpower already!!!

I've had whole earth, its good, but my favourite is an all natural brand from an independent kind of mom and pop outfit operating out of the "hippy/alternative" city / region in new zealand.

Image?Action=View&Image_id=12013&Image_Prefix=t

P7wtalUCh0y1DFTsuZj7_g2.jpg

http://www.reallygood.co.nz/

oh, and CRUNCHY FOR LIFE! DOWN WITH SMOOTH. lool.... maybe not thaat extreme, but i do feel a bit sad when I end up with smooth.
  • nikilis
    Options
    I love peanut butter mmmmmmmmmm
    I got some PB2 yesterday it is mmmmmmmmm it's on amazon it's expensive but worth every penny it's very very low cal check my dairy for yesterday
    We should start a peanut butter club lol
    It's peanut butter jelly time jelly time

loool - for those who don't know
    http://peanutbutterjellytime.net/
    its safe.

peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat!
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter + sliced apple = NOM
  • lisasshmisa
    Options
    I bought one and had to freeze it so I couldnt eat it until I gave it away.Ineed to have foods around that I wont over indulge in when I am at my weakest
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Now I know what to eat for breakfast! Peanut butter and bananas, yay!
  • casey882
    casey882 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to try some of these on different days of course lol they all sound so nice mmmmmmm
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I always do! Can't stop myself going in with the spoon xxx
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    peanut butter on bread, peanut butter on an apple, peanut butter on crackers, peanut butter on a spoon. :love:
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Erm, Am I being daft as I have only just bought my second jar of peanut butter and only starting eating it as I am on this and I need the protein....
  • nikilis
    Options
    Erm, Am I being daft as I have only just bought my second jar of peanut butter and only starting eating it as I am on this and I need the protein....

I have met people who didn't like peanut butter. I cant understand it, but it does happen.

hope it works out for you, I eat it every day!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I will be trying the peanut butter & apple, sounds delish!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

honestly, if you "need" the protein, their are a lot better sources of it then peanut butter, such as fish and lean meats.
  • hannahjaques
    hannahjaques Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    peanut butter on bread, peanut butter on an apple, peanut butter on crackers, peanut butter on a spoon. :love:

Love, LOVE peanut butter and apple!

I can only have peanut butter on very rare occasions - other half is allergic to nuts. I make sure it's worth it when I have it just to make up for the lack of opportunity I get to eat it :tongue:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    When we were in America I ate tonnes of it, the breakfast buffet had the most amazing peanut butter cookies! And I brought back a bag of reeses pieces to take to work but ended up eating the whole bag one afternoon while watching telly!!
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options

honestly, if you "need" the protein, their are a lot better sources of it then peanut butter, such as fish and lean meats.

Haha, yeah I know but I eat fish 3-4 times a week,excluding the times I have tuna to up my protein. Meat rarely, although a little more now. I cant do milky type drinks and I have yet to find somewhere decent for protein powders etc. Peanut butter is one of the things I have managed to add to my diary as I noticed my protein levels were usually way too low. It is sort of nice in a funny gooey way.
  • peanutbutterpretzels
    Options
    I live for peanut butter.

And it lives for me <3
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter but i haven't bought a jar in over a year. I would sit down with a spoon and eat it right out of the jar. I can't trust myself with a jar of peanut butter!
  • kbrunner2
    kbrunner2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just tried something I found on Pinterest last week. I used a 100 calorie sandwich thin with a little peanut butter but instead of jelly you use pomegranate seeds. OMG....It was soo good. I don't like peanut butter and jelly but the pomegranate is awesome!
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter but i haven't bought a jar in over a year. I would sit down with a spoon and eat it right out of the jar. I can't trust myself with a jar of peanut butter!

exactly this! My love/hate affair with peanut butter goes like 1 teaspoon on a crispbread, followed by another and another and oh what the hell I might as well slap it on now. 12 crispbreads later I am hating myself.

So I have to block it from my mind as my wife insists on having a jar in the kitchen!