Stomach Noise During Exercise

Options
jehan
jehan Posts: 155 Member
Hi guys. I have a quick question. I was wondering if anyone experienced your stomach making funny noises when you exercise. No, it's not the growling sound but the squishy sound (like water in a balloon thing). This usually happens when I'm exercising for the first few minutes, especially when I jump or run. But the sound fades in the middle of the routine. I'm thinking maybe it's the water I drink before I exercise. ALthough, usually I just gulp a glass or so of water minutes before I exercise.

ANy thoughts?

Replies

• monkeesilly
    monkeesilly Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's just the water that is in your stomach. :smile:

662749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Cliff_RN
    Cliff_RN Posts: 13
    Options
    I would guess it's the water or any drink before the exercise, Just try drinking the water 30 min to 1 hr earlier, and take smaller sips during your routine. Remember that your thirst center lags behind your body, so if your thirsty, you've probably been dehydrated for a while. Muscles are mostly water, so plump them up. You'll feel better.

I do a weird thing when I start to exercise. I start to yawn a lot!?!? Maybe a lack of oxygen or something?
  • snorker88
    snorker88 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I would guess it's the water or any drink before the exercise, Just try drinking the water 30 min to 1 hr earlier, and take smaller sips during your routine. Remember that your thirst center lags behind your body, so if your thirsty, you've probably been dehydrated for a while. Muscles are mostly water, so plump them up. You'll feel better.

I do a weird thing when I start to exercise. I start to yawn a lot!?!? Maybe a lack of oxygen or something?

Me too! I yawn for the first 10 minutes usually! :laugh:
  • Cliff_RN
    Cliff_RN Posts: 13
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I just figured I'm a freak. Just goes to show you that now matter how strange you are, there's probably someone, somewhere, doing the same thing!:drinker:
  • snorker88
    snorker88 Posts: 179 Member
    Options

[/quote]

I just figured I'm a freak. Just goes to show you that now matter how strange you are, there's probably someone, somewhere, doing the same thing!:drinker:
    [/quote]

haha! :yawn: