57 pounds down :) Pics!

Options

Replies

• jammiezene
    jammiezene Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Okay, I seem to be getting a lot of hurtful replies about the cals logged in my diary so I want to clarify this: I started student teaching (has completely taken over my life) and I barely have time to even sleep these days. I DO EAT ENOUGH CALORIES!!! I just do not have time to log everything in...especially this past month. I do not want to encourage any ideas that I lost all that weight under eating...frankly that is insulting to all the hard work I have had to put in to do it. I have worked my *kitten* off (literally) sweating in the gym and on the track...so please I would rather people ask about the diary then automatically jump to conclusions.

P.S I do very much appreciate all the lovely support comments I have received. :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    COngrats on a job well done!!! You look great!
  • 30musha30
    Options
    You look awesome, congrats!! I don't log my food either, being a working mom and having 3 kids I simply don't have time for that. But I still come here every day, looking at all the success stories keeps me going.
  • thump418
    thump418 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    What great results. You are an inspiration. Awesome Job....:smile:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look great
  • Nightingale77
    Nightingale77 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Okay, I seem to be getting a lot of hurtful replies about the cals logged in my diary so I want to clarify this: I started student teaching (has completely taken over my life) and I barely have time to even sleep these days. I DO EAT ENOUGH CALORIES!!! I just do not have time to log everything in...especially this past month. I do not want to encourage any ideas that I lost all that weight under eating...frankly that is insulting to all the hard work I have had to put in to do it. I have worked my *kitten* off (literally) sweating in the gym and on the track...so please I would rather people ask about the diary then automatically jump to conclusions.

P.S I do very much appreciate all the lovely support comments I have received. :)

AMEN!!! YOUR HATERS ARE YOUR MOTIVATORS.
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Great difference! Awesome job!
  • jammiezene
    jammiezene Posts: 83 Member
    Options
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    That's great. Well done. :smile:
  • KarolFru
    KarolFru Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wow! If you can, I can! congrats! thanks for sharing it!
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I just deleted my comment, because I have been looking at your food log. Are you really only eating 100-300 calories a day????? Honey, that is not healthy....
  • mrskeene8387
    Options
    You look amazing, I applaud all of your hard work!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

AMEN!!! YOUR HATERS ARE YOUR MOTIVATORS.

Haters? Really?

More like, people justifiably concerned based on their assumption that her food/exercise log was accurate. I would hope that anyone posting with a log like that would draw "haters" because pointing out ED behavior is the right thing to do. Now if OP is correct that she simply failed to log a portion of most days during the past few months, then no harm no foul.
  • rosemary31
    rosemary31 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Well done, your results are amazing. Are you at your goal weight?
  • poeco76
    poeco76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLY!!! You look incredible! Congratulations on your amazing progress. Enjoy the rewards. :O)
  • w_bc
    w_bc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Look at your food diary? Get help. Now.

Goodness knows the irreparable damage you have done to your body.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome.
  • coolonedee
    coolonedee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are brave for sharing and I only read a few posts...but can I say...who the heck has the time to read 6 months of your food log, yikes..too much time on their hands...I too run out of time to log every single day or skip logging a meal d/t lack of time so I"m proud of your for clarifying. Please don't let any negative responses sway you from sharing or being a MFP success :) (hugs)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!