Can I pick the mens brains for a min?

Options
Long story short...I went through a 100 lb weight loss before. I was lucky enough to not get many stretch marks and those I did get are barley noticible.

Now 8 months post pregnancy (I gained almost 70 lbs!) I was still lucky enough to not get anymore stretch marks on my stomach or saggy skin thank goodness...but my breasts are horrible, covered in stretch marks and saggy.

My husband says he doesnt love me for my looks or breasts (yeah right lol) It doesnt bother him, im not any less attractive etc etc... I know he still loves me, I know hes still attracted to me...he does show it. I feel like hes just saying im not any LESS attractive just so he doesnt hurt me. because I feel LESS attractive now. I feel like I will never be happy even with the weight off because of the way my breasts look now...i hate seeing them.

So an honest answer from you guys who could care less about telling me a truthful answer...does something like that make you less attracted to a woman? Do you secretly wish your wife, partner, etc would look the way they used to? I feel like every time im naked hes looking at my breasts like...man they really dont look that great anymore! I know alot of its my own insecurity...but I also know men will say things just so they dont hurt the person they love.

Replies

• cherbapp
    cherbapp Posts: 322
    Options
    Ok I'm not a guy but ill tell you the truth as I know it.

If a married guy really cares about these thing...he is *kitten* enough to let his wife know.

I struggle with the same issues....but after this long I realize, yes my husband loves me...and even more so naked. He is, after all, a guy. If I improve on the naked view, he loves that too, but he isn't wishing secretly that I looked better. If he was, I would know. But I don't tell him I know, or he will quit trying to reassure me....which I still need. Lol

These poor guys.
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    Been married 13 years and my wife just had our 3rd daughter 5 weeks ago. And honestly I'm madly attracted to her. She hates her body now but I love her and its truly the relationship that fuels the attractiveness and passion. I have lost over 30lbs and know that when's she's ready I'll work with her if that's her choice but I think most men are really like this. I love the simple things about women the dimples blemishes no make up. However doesn't mean when wifey dresses up and puts on make up that I'm not like "wowzers"!!! My 3 cents :)
  • DarcyGibbs
    Options
    Whether he does or doesnt is now irrelevant because you are unattracted to them. You must first look at your own issues before worrying what your husband thinks. In anything in life we must first evaluate and correct ourselves before we worry or try to implicate others. I hope you can learn to love yourself the way you are, because it is through doing this that you subconsciously give other people the liberty to love you as well :)