My day 1...I need some friends

Options

Replies

• Krissee23
    Krissee23 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the support everyone! It is greatly appreciated and please feel free to share your weight loss secrets with me! I can use all the help I can get!
  • italyfan217
    Options
    hi Kristen. I am starting today as well. I love to exercise AND I love to eat. I am also outgoing. I love to travel. I live in the Lone Star State. I bet we can be sucessful tomorrow. (one day at a time) I look forward to you telling me about your exercise and how your food journaling is going.
  • raysealzz
    raysealzz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Savannah, I'm 19 years old and a freshmen in college. I'm not only trying to avoid the freshmen 15, but I'm also trying to loose some stress pounds I've gained over the last few years. I'd like to meet some new people over this website who are also trying to get back in shape.
  • TheNewCrystal
    Options
    Hi, Im Crystal. Been on MFP on & off for over a year now. Its a great tool to use for fitness goals & for having people encouraging you. Good luck, & feel free to add me for support. I too live in Florida!
  • logansmummy724
    Options
    Welcome, Feel free to add me and we can definitly help each other. I've been here a long time but i am just now re starting over :( i lost track for a while :) I'm 23 and am ready for a change
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Here's some quick advice, though. Something I'm sure you'd learn on your own anyway. Don't think of this as a diet. Think of it as a journey. Diets fail. This needs to be a way of life.

Good luck with this journey. :)
  • svanzile
    svanzile Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've tried MFP a few times and stopped using it without ever discovering the more social side of the site. It makes a world of a difference when you have people seeing what you do (or don't do!) Feel free to add me, anyone!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristen! Welcome to MFP! It's a great community. I, too, am a nurse. Do you work day shift or night shift? Hospital or clinic? I work nights at a hospital and that has thrown my body for a loop! So I am still struggling. But know that you can do this!!! I am picking myself up to get back on track. This is a great community that is so supportive! Best of luck to you on your journey!
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    Welcome To MFP:):) Feel Free to add me if you would like, Here to help and encourage and support you in anyway:):)
  • Carlisax33
    Options
    Hi Kristen! My name is Carlisa, welcome to MFP :D I'm very friendly and outgoing too! So anyone feel free to message me or add me :]
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Kristen, best of luck with all your goals. None of this easy but YOU can do it! Just don't give up! All the little victories add up. You got this!!! :D
  • Krissee23
    Krissee23 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I am an elementary school nurse so I am on a mon-Friday day shift so I'm on a normal schedule
  • Crystaleyed
    Crystaleyed Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hello :),
    I'm Catherine and seriously, the community here is amazing, there are so many times I have slipped up and managed to get back up again because of these beautiful people. You will succeed, we're all behind you and excited to see the victories :D
  • sue36
    sue36 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me I have about 30 pounds to go!
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    on here 2 and a half months want to lose 58 more LBS add me if you like.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristen! I'm a bit older than you (29) and I'm a nurse as well. I love having MFP...the more friends the merrier, I say. This site has been SO helpful for me, and continues to be a source of motivation and support. :) Feel free to add me!!!
  • Madsocks
    Madsocks Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristen, I've been in the same boat myself. Started, then stopped now want to start back up again which I have done.

Good luck with your journey, hope you get to your goal! :-)

Lee.
  • tambamis
    tambamis Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome - isn't day 1 for me, but I always need friends!
  • katiedidit1
    katiedidit1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! Katie here, 41. I've only been really using MFP for about 3 weeks and I love love love it! I don't have a bunch of Friends on here yet but I am finding this a wonderful tool! I'm down 10 lbs. so far and feelin great. Please add me if you'd like! Oh and anyone else who would like to add please feel free!
  • MaskedFitness
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, glad you've made the choice towards the fitness lifestyle. Feel free to add me