Options

Replies

• melissaann262
    Options
    OOO I need more friends, too!:smile:
  • LoriA6724
    LoriA6724 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    After reading how well you did the first time, I have no doubt you will reach your goal! I am adding you.
  • Snapper1985
    Snapper1985 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You can do this!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK! You can do it - both the weight loss and the novel writing :)
  • nicpap617
    nicpap617 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! We are all here for the support and encouragement of others :) I, too, would love to help motivate and support all of you :) We can do this! Feel free to add me as well!
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 20 pounds to lose before I re-evaluate what my ultimate goal is. I also just started 30 day shred this week and finished up day 3 last night.
  • ma_oeuvre
    Options
    Thanks everyone! So overwhelmed with people's support on here! Adding everyone now <3
  • heske12345
    heske12345 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been doing MFP for a couple of months now but need some encouragement too!!
    i recently bought the 30DS dvd off ebay, as soon as it comes through the post i'll be joining you in doing that :)
    would love to make some friends on here to motivate me and for me to motivate them :smile:
    please add me!

Ellie (ellielemon)
  • wheldar
    Options
    I am new here and would also like to add new friends for support and communication. You may add me to your growing list.
  • TillyMomma
    Options
    I am new on here as well. If you don't mind, I will send you a request.
  • Hi, I'm Ashley. Nice to meet u. :smile:
  • ma_oeuvre
    Options
    Nice to meet you, too Ashley :) Nice to meet all of you :D
  • wheldar
    Options
    Hello.

Just checking in to see how you're doing.

RG
  • greenpointmoni
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me.
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    been on here 3 months anyone want to add me go ahead.
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am lots of motivation and I am also looking for new friends! Very passionate about health and fitness, follow me on instagram if you have it as well @mzjessicaxo I post all my workouts!
  • BFarnsworth
    BFarnsworth Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me been here for three months and love it. The support you can get is phenomenal. Either that or I got lucky in the MFP friends department.
  • BarBegood
    BarBegood Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! This is my second time too. I am going to succeed this time! I need friends so everyone is welcome to add me!:smile:
  • joannawot
    Options
    did you loose 12lbs in a week then and if so how did you do it
  • ma_oeuvre
    Options
    Hey all, I see someone's spam post re-awakened this thread! Thank you for the support and I shall add folk now.

A month later and I still appreciate the support very much! <3