What do you want for Christmas?

Options

Replies

• AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I want a job. I've been unemployed for over a year and a half.
    Keep your head up.
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options
    first and foremost, no drama with the fam!!!

other than that uh... what don't i want is a better question.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I would like...

More winter running clothes
    Spice rack I can hang from the door
    New pots and pants and measuring cups
    Maybe money for some makeup

That's about it!
  • krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    And this...
    a triathlon bke
  • klslovely
    Options
    I would love some Gilmore Girls / Olan Rogers apparel :P hahaha
    (If you know who Olan Rogers is, and love him as much as I do, ADD ME RIGHT NAO!)

And I'm thinking a cute phone case for my SG3, I can't find any!
  • rebelontherun
    rebelontherun Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    A Keurig coffee maker, and an HRM
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I want to be at 140 at least.......
  • conraj74
    conraj74 Posts: 182
    Options
    A nike fuel band.
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Matt!!! or a trip to Australia.. of course both serve the same purpose
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    To fit into size 14 UK jeans comfortably.
  • s_wicked
    s_wicked Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    A job for my daughter, bigger vocabulary for my son and a 6'5" dark chocolate bunny for me!!!!!
  • Wicibeth
    Wicibeth Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Calorie free ice cream. :(
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    Amazon gift cards, itunes gift cards, deer meat in case we don't get any this deer hunting season (we're almost out have just a few pounds left, and the season opens soon), my fiance to get a vehicle that I'm not terrified to ride in (his truck scares me to death I call it the prayer mobile you pray it runs, you pray you don't die in it, you pray it doesn't break down, and you pray it gets you where you need to go, and you pray it doesn't fall apart on you) for me and him to get to spend time together since he lives 2 hours away from me, and for some new sweaters that actually look good on me since sweaters are so hard to fit on me.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    A cute sexy bald man with tattoos, piercings and facial hair
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    nothing....getting gifts just because the media and society tells you you HAVE to get one is a no go for me...
    There are other 364 days to get gifts, when you least expect it, worths a lot more!
    I don't see how refusing gifts to spite the media and society is any different from receiving gifts "because the media and society tell you you have to." Either way, you're still being dictated by society and the media. It's the same way that purposely not getting a shirt you like because it's trendy is just as bad as getting a shirt you don't really like because it's trendy. Either way, you're still letting the trend influence your decisions. Do you also refuse birthday celebrations and gifts?

always!, ppl that know me know they better dont give me any gift for bday, anniversary, feb 14th nor xmas.. I just feel its hypocrite, society says you HAVE to get a gift those days. I prefer to get a gift whenever the other person feels like giving me one. And you cant compare buying a tshirt I liked, to all the crap about black friday , or to all the ppl buying cards at target on feb 14, or looking like crazy for flowers at 8pm. I hate that.
    I accept gifts, just be creative, if you give me a gift those days Ill surely kick your butt! :laugh: just saying.
    You like xmas, I dont, im a grinch, the biggest one you will ever find, to each their own.
  • LeRevCooper
    Options
    Keep your head up.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    New Driver (say Ping orTaylor-Made) ummm and I have no idea
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Amazon gift cards, itunes gift cards, deer meat in case we don't get any this deer hunting season (we're almost out have just a few pounds left, and the season opens soon), my fiance to get a vehicle that I'm not terrified to ride in (his truck scares me to death I call it the prayer mobile you pray it runs, you pray you don't die in it, you pray it doesn't break down, and you pray it gets you where you need to go, and you pray it doesn't fall apart on you) for me and him to get to spend time together since he lives 2 hours away from me, and for some new sweaters that actually look good on me since sweaters are so hard to fit on me.

I <3 AMAZON!
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    I want to see the smiles on my kids' faces when they open up thier gifts. That's all i want.........
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Two here... only several hundred applications have gone out.