Looking for Friends who...

Options
2»

Replies

• sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I will add you too, I have lost a tinsy tiny bit over 30 pounds and have at least another 51 pounds to go, and in fantasy land really 65 pounds...I will see when I get there :smile:

I log in daily and track all foods and do my best to be positive and supportive with no drama. I also hope to blog here on MFP as I go, I like sharing recipes and ideas. I beleive in setting short term realistic goals.

Off to add you now, good luck! To everyone :wink:
  • SeminoleFan0514
    SeminoleFan0514 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I will add you too, I have lost a tinsy tiny bit over 30 pounds and have at least another 51 pounds to go, and in fantasy land really 65 pounds...I will see when I get there :smile:

I log in daily and track all foods and do my best to be positive and supportive with no drama. I also hope to blog here on MFP as I go, I like sharing recipes and ideas. I beleive in setting short term realistic goals.

Off to add you now, good luck! To everyone :wink:

Thank you so much! I added you!
  • Scott_Chaput
    Options
    I don't have as much to lose (anymore) but at the beginning my goal was to lose 100 lbs and I have lost 30 of it so far. So 70 more to go.

I log in every single day and am hyper motivated to get this done!

I have struggled with my weight for so long and am determined to no longer be "the fat guy"! You can do it!
  • ambermeghan
    Options
    I'm new around here too, again. I've used MFP before, but never really posted. This time is for real. I have support at home, at work, and looking forward to providing support here. I have about 150 pounds to lose. I'm sending you a request. :happy:
  • kandilynn03
    kandilynn03 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have 150-160 lbs to lose. I log in every day, and I would like to have more friends, too.
  • MissPreciosa
    MissPreciosa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I don't share the same weight loss goal as you but I do log in every day and my diary is open to to my friends. Anyone is welcome to add me :-)
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I still have 80 left to lose and I'm on every day! You can add me!
  • janbez
    janbez Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me too. I had 80 pounds to go when I started and am down 23. I log daily and my diary is open to friends.
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    I have lost 37 and I want to lose about 31 more. Feel free to add me :)
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 50 lbs since February. Looking to lose around 60 more :) Feel free to add me anyone!
  • SeminoleFan0514
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the responses. I love this site!
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log on everyday and have an open diary. :) Always love to have new friends!
  • SeminoleFan0514
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log on everyday and have an open diary. :) Always love to have new friends!

Sent you a friend request.
  • CarolinaMoon76
    Options
    You can add me - I have 100lb to go and I log every day.
  • oargirl
    Options
    You can add me too! :) Im trying to get more involved on here to keep me motivated, I have about 12 lbs to lose and just want to get fit & healthy! Good luck!
  • SeminoleFan0514
    Options
    You can add me - I have 100lb to go and I log every day.

Friend request sent!
  • SeminoleFan0514
    Options
    bump
  • debhema
    debhema Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I just started here and could use some friends. I don't have as much to lose but I think it's easier with friends no matter how much you need to lose.
  • CheekyRunner
    CheekyRunner Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 50lbs to lose so not the same goals as you but I do love to support my friends daily. :bigsmile:
  • SeminoleFan0514
    Options
    Thanks!