Dr. Oz 3 day cleanse

Options
Who wants to join me in this cleanse posted on his website?

Cleanse on 11/14 wed,11/15 thu, 11/16 fri.

Replies

• sydeleon
    Options
    Today is my first day of the cleanse. I had my breakfast drink about an hour ago and I feel great right now we will see how the next two days go.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz is a promoter of unproven "medicine" and pseudoscience. Anybody who critically looks into his promotions dismisses them/him.
    The Media Pigasus Award goes to Dr. Mehmet Oz, who has done such a disservice to his TV viewers by promoting quack medical practices that he is now the first person to win a Pigasus two years in a row. Dr. Oz is a Harvard-educated cardiac physician who, through his syndicated TV show, has promoted faith healing, "energy medicine," and other quack theories that have no scientific basis. Oz has appeared on ABC News to give legitimacy to the claims of Brazilian faith healer “John of God,” who uses old carnival tricks to take money from the seriously ill. He's hosted Ayurvedic guru Yogi Cameron on his show to promote nonsense "tongue examination" as a way of diagnosing health problems. This year, he really went off the deep end. In March 2011, Dr. Oz endorsed "psychic" huckster and past Pigasus winner John Edward, who pretends to talk to dead people. Oz even suggested that bereaved families should visit psychic mediums to receive (faked) messages from their dead relatives as a form of grief counseling.

http://www.randi.org/site/jref-news/1260-pigasus-2011
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    What exactly are you "cleansing"? Do you not have a working colon, stomach, kidney, or liver?
  • simpleejenn
    Options
    this is a cleanse? this is my shopping list for 1.5 weeks minus 4 things :D
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Where is my popcorn!
  • sgmomma
    sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I don't trust anything endorsed by "dr" oz
  • Denise1224
    Denise1224 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I don't trust anything endorsed by "dr" oz

^ This ... he's another "Dr" Phil endorsed by Oprah as such a genius got his own show and now only promotes products that he can profit from .... Total scam artist ...like the TV Evangelists of the 80s .... only worse he preys on people who are looking to get fit quick or lose weight in time for the holidays ...there is no quick fix .... Eat right and exercise ...that's it... always check with your ACTUAL doctor before beginning any weight loss program especially one that promises resutls in 3 days or a week...
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    So... what happens after the three days? We all just go back to pounding big macs and papa johns?

PPFFFTTT, three day cleanse.... :) How about a lifestyle making health choices? Or is that too long for people to adhere to
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    I did the Dr Oz cleanse and have stayed on it for months now. I quit watching him! Cleansed him right off my TV and I feel soooooo much better now.
  • Fit_2013
    Fit_2013 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Well,I like cleanse because phyto nutrients it supplies the body. Green vegetables along with fruits and vegetables will not do much harm to the body compared to all the stuff which had artificial color and loaded with sugar.

So today is the precleanse light meal with protein and vegetables tonight.

I will post all three days for anyone who wants to follow along with me.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    If you have functioning organs you're fine. You're just going to make yourself hungry for no reason.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Well,I like cleanse because phyto nutrients it supplies the body. Green vegetables along with fruits and vegetables will not do much harm to the body compared to all the stuff which had artificial color and loaded with sugar.

I was on the fence before, but with this post, I'm definitely in...

Oh, not to actually do this so-called "cleanse"...because that's a bunch of pseudoscience crazy-talk.

However, I am definitely in to read where this thread goes.

And for the record, at least based on the description in this post alone, I guess I eat "precleanse" nearly every day. Yay me.
  • loveYOUmore319
    loveYOUmore319 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I do want to try it but I just don't know when.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Poop, there it is.

cleansed.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    THE CAYENNE PEPPER BURNS A LITTLE SO DOES THE LEMON JUICE BUT THAT IS HOW YOU KNOW THAT IT IS WORKING I LIKE TO ADD SOME FRESH MINT FOR A FRESH MINTY TINGLE IN MY COLON AND POOP PORT
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    That reminds me, I need to pick up some toilet paper tonight. It's good to have for when I take a Dr. Oz and wipe my Dr. Phil.
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mdemp5BeG91rkknkgo1_500.gif
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    What are you cleansing?
    Why do you need to cleanse?
    Is your body sick? Is that why it's not cleaning itself out (which, it SHOULD naturally clean itself out just fine!)?
  • Susie_Q12
    Options
    Dr. Oz is a promoter of unproven "medicine" and pseudoscience.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

Wait, does this mean I "cleanse" every day? Gadzooks!