Just for poops and giggles

Options

Replies

• JSlattery79
    JSlattery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    #1 Rule that helped me and I'll always pass along - - DRINK YOUR WATER!!!!!

(close second but not fitness related for ladies - - always wash your face at night!)

this!!! ^^^^^^
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Oh, and

Don't get discouraged! Everyone has plateaus, Everyone has good and bad weeks...and EVERY pound is something to be proud of! Never give up.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    It's all poops and giggles until somebody giggles and poops!

Heehee, that's funny, heeheeheeheeheehee hahahahahahahah HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA
    AHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAH....

uh oh....
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Learn how to lift weights. Lifting has been the single best part of getting fit for me. The strength and confidence that come with it have done wonders for me mentally as was well as physically.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Remember a pound of Fat does Weigh the same as a pound of muscle.....

The mass is different not the weight.......
  • jrsey86
    jrsey86 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You will fall off the horse. Get back on and be forgiving of yourself when it happens. :smile:
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    It's not a DIET, it's a LIFESTYLE change! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Get a mantra.

Mine is:

*Set Goal*
    *Make Plan*
    *Do the Work*
    *Stick to It*
    *REACH GOAL*
  • MelisMusing
    Options
    Make a solid realistic plan, with several mini goals, not just one major goal. For example, several 10% loss goals.
  • MelisMusing
    Options
    Another one-- do lots of research and get some baseline data so you can figure out your BMR and TDEE. The numbers really do make a difference.
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Learn to forgive yourself and have tons of patience.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    eat-yellow-snow.jpg
  • bianc71
    bianc71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    # 1 - Love Yourself and Believe you are worth it (this may not apply to all, but for some of us, this is a huge obstacle standing in the way of success)
    # 2 - Be Honest and Accountable about what you are putting into your body, otherwise you're only cheating yourself.
    # 3 - Be Forgiving if you do go off track and learn from it.
    # 4 - Never give up!!
  • erinnstreeter
    erinnstreeter Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Its not about losing weight, its about catching up to where you know damn well you should be in all areas of your life.

This.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    I would say that diet is #1 on my list. Even if you do not train you can have a calorie deficient and still lose weight. On the flip side you can train your *kitten* off and if you eat like crap results will be slow if anything. So for my diet is #1.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Time and consistency trumps any "specific diet" or "specific routine".
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    It depends on the person's goals (gain muscle, lose fat, run farther...) and what's holding them back (injury, addiction to food, hopelessness...). More often than not, though, my advice tends to be this:

Whatever you're doing that is a healthy change to your lifestyle (increasing water, decreasing sugar, increasing protein, increasing activity...) THAT IS A WIN. You are SUCCEEDING. Get out of the mindset that what you're doing "isn't good enough." ANYTHING YOU DO IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION IS AWESOME. The positive change you make to your body starts with a positive change in your mindset, your attitude, the way you perceive yourself. Be proud of yourself and confident that you can succeed over time, the rest will come with time.
  • marthathebear
    Options
    Get off your butt
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    It's all poops and giggles until somebody giggles and poops!

Heehee, that's funny, heeheeheeheeheehee hahahahahahahah HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA
    AHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAH....

uh oh....

AHAHAHAHA #yessss
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    "One who runs behind car gets exhausted...one who runs in front of car gets tired"